Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to say now as they've been shown to be pretty much even. I'd probably take Goku right now just because he trained with Whis and was out fighting when Vegeta was waiting on his kid to be born. :ld:
I'd say vegeta made up for it in the time chamber leading up to the tournament. Remember when Mr.PoPo said don't blow it up and he did anyway. We haven't seen Vegeta fight sense then. He may have something up his sleeve.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More theories

Dude said since Gohan was able to survive Goku's final clash and throw a subconscious punch, means he's not too far off from Goku's full power. :mindblown:

I'm pretty sure Goku wasn't trying to kill his own son, but even so Gohan was knocked CLEAN the fukk out. They didnt show the trademark double punch to the face shot and Goku was just fine after the attack so I'm sure Gohan didn't even phase him at that point.

With Gohan though it really doesn't matter how strong he is because he's an absolute terrible fighter and that's been the one consistent thing about him all throughout DBZ and DBS.

People get hyped up on the nostalgia of SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell but if Cell and Gohan were at equal strength, Cell would have mopped the floor with him.

Gohan dropped the ball on Cell and Buu when he had the power. So even his potential to become stronger than Goku is almost meaningless if he doesn't know how to fight.

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Dude said sense Gohan was able to survive Goku's final clash and throw a subconscious punch, means he's not too far off from Goku's full power. :mindblown:

I'm pretty sure Goku wasn't trying to kill his own son, but even so Gohan was knocked CLEAN the fukk out. They didnt show the trademark double punch to the face shot and Goku was just fine after the attack so I'm sure Gohan didn't even phase him at that point.

With Gohan though it really doesn't matter how strong he is because he's an absolute terrible fighter and that's been the one consistent thing about him all throughout DBZ and DBS.

People get hyped up on the nostalgia of SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell but if Cell and Gohan were at equal strength, Cell would have mopped the floor with him.

Gohan dropped the ball on Cell and Buu when he had the power. So even his potential to become stronger than Goku is almost meaningless if he doesn't know how to fight.
Gohan kinda reminds me of a cat instead of eating the rat, they will play with it until it dies LOL. Do you think Gohan has learned from his past mistakes for this tournament?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Gohan kinda reminds me of a cat instead of eating the rat, they will play with it until it dies LOL. Do you think Gohan has learned from his past mistakes for this tournament?
No thats vegata. Gohan is the Underachievers student who shouldve did more in life because of his potential but end up wasting his talent like Charles Barkley

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Ya'll nikkas Ready! :blessed:

Featuring Goku's New Form: Limit Breaking Infinite Rising Power :damn:
DDjdxUUXsAAw6vZ.jpg:large

Goku looks like Oni Gouki now

oni_akuma_by_elrad_o-d45zdtu.jpg