Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In the preview for the next episode.

I thought it's interesting how Jiren is just standing around while everyone else is fighting next episode. I wonder if that just means everyone senses his power and doesn't want to get near him or what. :wow:
He was on some Bruce Lee ish :wow:

tumblr_msd2q62Cps1sgy2y7o1_250.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The black arc in the magna is sooo different from the anime. The latest chapter is anticlimactic. :ohhh:

Merged Zamasu rips his own shirt off and gives off that old-school SSJ Goku on Planet Namek vibe :whoo:
Goku uses Hakai on Merged Zamasu but fails to completely erase him. :whoo:

Merged Zamasu finally defuses back into Zamasu and Black after an hour of fusion.:whoo:

Trunks stabs Black with his sword to kill him.:whoo:

Black survives the attack and reveals that he has now gained Zamasu's immortal abilities even though he's no longer fused. :whoo:

Zamasu can now multiply himself and each copy is just as strong as the original and Goku and Vegeta are completely helpless with no power :whoo:

You like 2-3 weeks late.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren is gonna brutalize somebody and my feelings its either gonna be Hit or reckless azz Vegeta AGAIN... Maybe even Frieza

Yall think Goku Vegeta and Frieza triple teaming Jiren would be enough to take son down?
It's gonna be like that again huh..all losses no relevant wins :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The last 7-10 episodes have been dope as fukk and done a GREAT job hyping the tournament up. I went from :ld: about the whole thing to :damn: :feedme: after each episodes ends.

I got a question though, Dragon Ball tournaments tend to always end with fukkery and serve as a lead in to a much bigger story. Considering the high stakes and all the people involved, I wonder if we actually get a legit final 3-5 fight :patrice: shyt might get out of hand and lead to the "real" threat before we get to Goku vs Jiren in a "final showdown" :patrice:

Would be dope if someone like Hit won the whole thing and, showing how he has "grown" as a character, saves everyone with the Super Dragon Ball wish. I don't know, I feel like if this whole thing ends with Goku just winning and wishing everyone back - or convincing Zeno to go back on his word - would be a let down after all this hype.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here's a question I've seen posted on social media

Without kaioken, who's stronger, Vegeta or Goku?:jbhmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, he only matched SS Rose Black. :mjlol:

Yet Goku have Merged Zamasu the beats with a single Kamehameha and two feet :mjlol:

No he was giving black the beats so he was stronger

That kamehameha part I took as vegeta and trunks weakened him for goku
Wouldn't make sense ssb vegeta and ss2 or ssr trunks combined weaker than goku with galit gun

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Here's a question I've seen posted on social media

Without kaioken, who's stronger, Vegeta or Goku?:jbhmm:
Hard to say now as they've been shown to be pretty much even. I'd probably take Goku right now just because he trained with Whis and was out fighting when Vegeta was waiting on his kid to be born. :ld: