Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I bet at some point, each Universe will end up with 2-3 fighters.

Universe 7: Goku, Frieza and Vegeta(or place Vegeta replace with Gohan. cause I wouldn't be surprised to see Vegeta being a surprise knock out before the last 10 fighters remain.)

Universe 6: Hit, Kale and Frost.

Universe 11: Jiren, Toppo and the General.

For the others, I can't make guesses, but the girl who transforms into a fat chick will definitely be among the last three of her universe.

Anyway, last two men standing will definitely be Goku and Jiren, but that's a given.
Nah don't worry veGoata won't be knock out early:jawalrus::jawalrus:
The sayian prince will reign supreme:sas2::lawd:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Somebody on youtube came up with a theory that Jiren may be blind because he focuses his training on heightening his other senses that is why he knew that the kachi katchin was not going to hit him.
That's a great theory that makes a lotta sense :ohhh:

I have a theory about Hit tho, call me crazy but fukk it I'mma just let my theory out the bag lol
  • I think Hit is gonna help U7 off the strength of Goku..
So Hit is a stone cold killer when we're introduced to him at first right?
But as he gets to know Goku he gradually changes.
Remember, him smirking during their fight is the first emotion he ever displayed.
Vados even mentioned how as the fight goes on Goku isn't just fighting Hit the killer anymore
But he's actually fighting Hit the Martial Artist which is a big difference.

Right then and there I had the impression that was said for a reason.
Cause at the end of the fight he even daps Goku up like ":ehh:I see you my nikka"
Him defying his own God Of Destruction by letting Monaka beat him cause Goku jumped out the ring on him was confirmation of that to me.
It was like Hit grew to respect Goku as his equal.

When he later finds out Goku actually ordered the hit himself it was like he even understood him.
So when he leaves he says something that stuck with me because he has never missed his target.
He asks ":jbhmm:does the assasination have a time limit?"
I took that as him claiming the kill on Goku
because he grew to see his pure hearted personality. Kinda like Vegeta

I say that to say this.
Goku is painted as this demonic character but Hit knows better by interacting with him
So I think he'll help U7 off the strength of him..

Last edited: