Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There 10 characters in universe 6, however, they are presented as Dark Shadows. If you go back a few pages you'll see an image that I've uploaded, I highlighted the two shadow figures behind hit.

Yeah, I re-watched again. I saw two Dark Shadows behind Hit. Should be interesting.

I've got a feeling Caulifla's going down hard to trigger Kale's berserker power, especially with how overconfident she seems.

Frieza I believe is already becoming a huge asset to U7. I think he's going to use Frost to finalize a kind of alliance with U6 (and possibly even more), and then betray the crap out of Frost.

I bet Jiren just won't bother with Goku until he proves himself by sticking around long enough. Goku will try to fight him and have to come back later for one reason or another. Or maybe Goku will go against his urges and just ignore Jiren for a bit.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yeah, I re-watched again. I saw two Dark Shadows behind Hit. Should be interesting.

I've got a feeling Caulifla's going down hard to trigger Kale's berserker power, especially with how overconfident she seems.

Frieza I believe is already becoming a huge asset to U7. I think he's going to use Frost to finalize a kind of alliance with U6 (and possibly even more), and then betray the crap out of Frost.

I bet Jiren just won't bother with Goku until he proves himself by sticking around long enough. Goku will try to fight him and have to come back later for one reason or another. Or maybe Goku will go against his urges and just ignore Jiren for a bit.
For sure Caulifla is gonna go down hard, and I hope she get's embarrassed by Krillen, Tien and Roshi.

It looks like Goku's crazy idea will pay off reviving Frieza. I wonder if Frieza will somhow show Frost to unlock a transformation.

That's what I'm thinking I don't think Jiren will fight Goku straightaway just another start down at best. I think the dude with the bird feet from universe 4 AKA Team Folklore/Myth/Fantasy will interrupt Goku's interaction with Jiren, Jiren then disappears then Goku get's mad and fights the universe 4 spy(Note: I'm assuming this from the preview)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

That preview showed Jiren grilling the shyt out of Goku while others are fighting around him. Goku was seen fighting Toppo so he probably ditches him halfway or something some "nah I want to fight him:ufdup:" type shyt and Jirren like You sure you want this? You ain't earned the stripes yet pleihboy :birdman:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That preview showed Jiren grilling the shyt out of Goku while others are fighting around him. Goku was seen fighting Toppo so he probably ditches him halfway or something some "nah I want to fight him:ufdup:" type shyt and Jirren like You sure you want this? You ain't earned the stripes yet pleihboy :birdman:

Are you sure Toppo and Goku are going at each other from the preview? It looks like Toppo was having a stalemate with that muscle Buddhist guy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For sure Caulifla is gonna go down hard, and I hope she get's embarrassed by Krillen, Tien and Roshi.

It looks like Goku's crazy idea will pay off reviving Frieza. I wonder if Frieza will somhow show Frost to unlock a transformation.

That's what I'm thinking I don't think Jiren will fight Goku straightaway just another start down at best. I think the dude with the bird feet from universe 4 AKA Team Folklore/Myth/Fantasy will interrupt Goku's interaction with Jiren, Jiren then disappears then Goku get's mad and fights the universe 4 spy(Note: I'm assuming this from the preview)

I bet at some point, each Universe will end up with 2-3 fighters.

Universe 7: Goku, Frieza and Vegeta(or place Vegeta replace with Gohan. cause I wouldn't be surprised to see Vegeta being a surprise knock out before the last 10 fighters remain.)

Universe 6: Hit, Kale and Frost.

Universe 11: Jiren, Toppo and the General.

For the others, I can't make guesses, but the girl who transforms into a fat chick will definitely be among the last three of her universe.

Anyway, last two men standing will definitely be Goku and Jiren, but that's a given.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caulifla???:mjlol: The same Caulifla that sneezed and went SS2?:mjlol:

She's clearly a favored character.

I can't wait to see the anger in here when she turns SSBlue because she saw Goku do it or some other goof ass reason.

nikkas about to be :stopitslime::hhh::francis::scust::gucci::comeon::martin:

Last edited: