Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
New form will likely be the Super Saiyan Blue Mastered form that's seen in the manga along with kaioken somehow. (Lol ancronym would be MSSJBKKx10)

OGusoWZ.jpg

Hell Goku can even Hakai nikkas like he's a GoD.

kARiSbv.jpg
The mastered SSB in the manga is basically the same thing as SSBKK in the anime. For some reason Toyatoro skipped over that

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
17265868_1400461610026297_4054983855147319296_n.jpg

"Beef is when I See You, Guaranteed to be an ICU" - Notorious Jiren

j2V7ei2.png

(The Legendary Yardrat race makes an appearance in the episode)

Give props where props is due. We've just been introduced to over 50 new characters in DB Canon. Do you guys know how hard it is to introduce this many new characters into a 30+ year old franchise like this? Dope Episode because it expands the mythology. I'm mad excited to see how each Universe fights. This sh!t feels like some SNK Vs Capcom or King of Fighters sh!t from the 90's, lol. That Robot Universe looks straight out of Mega Man. One Universe looked that fighting game "Vampire aka Darkstalkers: Night Warriors". Freeza F*ckery on deck too, he looked at Frost like he was his long lost brother Cooler, lol. So sad for Vegeta, Goku put him in a terrible position dealing with Freeza. Poor Yamucha, obviously I guess the stakes were too high. I understand Freeza plot twist because it does make the story more interesting.

Gohan is not going to have control of this team, him and Piccolo are going to have to lay the law. Beerus had my dying this episode, the way he just checks everyone always has me laughing. We've been watching Jiren in the intro going toe to toe with Goku for months now but his presence alone definitely has my attention. When those stage rocks came for him, he showed no fear. His instant transmission was off the chain too. Speaking off that, Seeing that Yardrat character was dope. LOL @ Caulifa checking Goku, love her personality. I can't wait for Kale to transform. This is there chance to really have the fanbase going crazy. Let Gohan, Goku, Vegeta or anyone in the three Broly films make that connection. I'm not expecting it but I think that would be a cool comment if one of them mentions Broly. That little G.O.D. sparring match was dope. Also the "No Flying" Rule makes perfect sense. You can't have that many characters all in the air. But they can still JUMP so there will be some air action.

hqdefault.jpg

(Freeza welcomes Frost into the Family)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The episode did a good job of showcasing the other fighters. It's surpising how unique most of the characters look, and I wonder how they plan to use all of them. Jiren was what we all expected him to be, so no surprise there. I was curious as to why Universe 6 was only shown with 8 members and not 10 like the rest. Other than a few character interactions here and there, there is nothing else that stood out this episode. Next week looks like an all out brawl, and I can't wait :banderas:

I liked how everybody was :camby: at Goku when he was

tried to intro himself.

Caulifla is quite overconfident. :mjlol:

They're doing so well by Freeza; he's who's managing to keep this interesting for me: from his interactions with Vegeta to Frost; his charisma and what evil deeds he's planning has me curious about how it'll play out.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The episode did a good job of showcasing the other fighters. It's surpising how unique most of the characters look, and I wonder how they plan to use all of them. Jiren was what we all expected him to be, so no surprise there. I was curious as to why Universe 6 was only shown with 8 members and not 10 like the rest. Other than a few character interactions here and there, there is nothing else that stood out this episode. Next week looks like an all out brawl, and I can't wait :banderas:

tried to intro himself.

They're doing so well by Freeza; he's who's managing to keep this interesting for me: from his interactions with Vegeta to Frost; his charisma and what evil deeds he's planning has me curious about how it'll play out.

Frieza and Vegeta interactions are GOAT level fukkery

Vegeta: that halo looks good on you bish nikka:ehh:

Frieza: oh word? Its nothing i could give you one of these too puss whats up :mjgrin:

Vegeta: AYO :pacspit:

Beerus: IF YALL nikkaS DONT SHUT THE fukk UP:damn:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frieza and Vegeta interactions are GOAT level fukkery

Vegeta: that halo looks good on you bish nikka:ehh:

Frieza: oh word? Its nothing i could give you one of these too puss whats up :mjgrin:

Vegeta: AYO :pacspit:

Beerus: IF YALL nikkaS DONT SHUT THE fukk UP:damn:

:deadmanny:

tumblr_os350dYUpq1vr9uv5o3_540.gif

:russ: :russ:

Beerus and Whis are still the best thing in super :mjlol:

Don't forget about Zenoh-sama. x2. Little nikkas keep the fukkery on 100.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

tried to intro himself.

There are 10 characters in universe 6, however, they are presented as Dark Shadows. If you go back a few pages you'll see an image that I've uploaded, I highlighted the two shadow figures behind hit.

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm getting legit GOT levels of "can't wait for next week" hype.

When 11's theme hit, and 7 whipped their heads around towards the Zenotron :banderas:

I can't express my excitement appropriately enough, but as someone who first watched DBZ on DVD, I now get how y'all were able to survive week to week. Now, with Coli reinforcement. :wow:

Let's get it :mjcry: