Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Universe 9: Team Darkstalkers
latest

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I can picture goku going against jiren with no regards to helping out his team like the rest of yall nikkas got this right :mjgrin:. Like someone else said i think the pain of loss will cause a new transformation in someone on uni 7. Imagine the fukkery if we get to the end and goku only still got kaioken after we been expecting a new transformation for months :deadmanny:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Piccolo is gonna die and Gohan gonna go Mystic SSG or some shyt.

At the end of the day the dragonballs are gonna wish everyone back anyway. We know everyone is alive at the tournament that uub enters. I'm thinking after this arc we get a timeskip where Uub appears and Goten/Trunks are teens.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piccolo is gonna die and Gohan gonna go Mystic SSG or some shyt.

At the end of the day the dragonballs are gonna wish everyone back anyway. We know everyone is alive at the tournament that uub enters. I'm thinking after this arc we get a timeskip where Uub appears and Goten/Trunks are teens.

I heard somewhere that depending on how successful super is they might find a way to retcon that portion of DBZ and rewrite it in Super.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I heard somewhere that depending on how successful super is they might find a way to retcon that portion of DBZ and rewrite it in Super.

I didn't hear that. I did read that the writers are working on entering the timeline where uub appears.

But i do believe they need to retcon the dbz ending anyway. Goku says Uub is the strongest person he ever encountered. If that's real that is now referring to everything in DBS. So Uub is technically stronger then Golden Frieza/Hit/Toopo/Jiren/Kale/Whis/Vegeta etc)

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
I can picture goku going against jiren with no regards to helping out his team like the rest of yall nikkas got this right :mjgrin:. Like someone else said i think the pain of loss will cause a new transformation in someone on uni 7. Imagine the fukkery if we get to the end and goku only still got kaioken after we been expecting a new transformation for months :deadmanny:

New form will likely be the Super Saiyan Blue Mastered form that's seen in the manga along with kaioken somehow. (Lol ancronym would be MSSJBKKx10)

OGusoWZ.jpg

Hell Goku can even Hakai nikkas like he's a GoD.

kARiSbv.jpg