Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
goku stans.
full

bu, bu, but kaioken.

:russ: yaw dude's delusional. we all know the inevitable ass pull is gonna come, but ain't no way he the strongest right now. he been taking non-stop Ls all off-season. Lord frieza out here taking attacks from a god and having fun with them meanwhile goku out here really about to die and shyt. strongest my ass. :camby:

Goku wasn't even in blue form...

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
goku stans.
full

bu, bu, but kaioken.

:russ: yaw dude's delusional. we all know the inevitable ass pull is gonna come, but ain't no way he the strongest right now. he been taking non-stop Ls all off-season. Lord frieza out here taking attacks from a god and having fun with them meanwhile goku out here really about to die and shyt. strongest my ass. :camby:

You do know he slept Frieza at the end right? Also he never transformed when trying to escape the God Ki.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
goku stans.
full

bu, bu, but kaioken.

:childplease: you fool.... that wasnt even his final form

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are yall really up in here talking about training otherwise known as practice..? word to :aicmon:
I mean Goku might have missed one or two practices in the training chamber but come on. Goku either was hurt, dead, hungry or being stupid.
Yall know Goku is a fighting genius, the fukk he need to practice for :childplease:
That's another thing yall talking all about this practice shyt but whose the one making the breakthroughs :sas1:

1st SSJ 1 - infinity, who did and will do that? :sas2:

Problem is Vegeta does this thing out of obligation and ego while Goku does it for the fun and sport of it, like a champ :mjohno:

:gokumad:

Goku is terminally stupid though, this episode was :snoop:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dragon Ball Super 025 - Manga Stream

:damn: smh the manga is way better than the anime I cnt wait for the hit assassination arc to be redone and then the tournament of power
Other forums I see refuse to agree with that point. Maybe cause the manga was meant to mainly follow the telling of the anime and the editor is basically throwing ass pulls out left and right. But it keeps me interested :ehh:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up...

when goku came back for a day and went ssj3, it drastically decreased the amount of time he could spend on planet earth.

they gonna do the same to frieza?

cause this nikka out here redirecting god attacks. just sayin (ep was still :wow:).

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Other forums I see refuse to agree with that point. Maybe cause the manga was meant to mainly follow the telling of the anime and the editor is basically throwing ass pulls out left and right. But it keeps me interested :ehh:
I don't think it was ever meant to follow the anime. AT gave both writers a loose storyline and allowed them to fill in the material as they saw fit. The manga has done a better job to me atleast with the story and power scaling. It made no sense for Goku to be stronger than Vegeta at any point in the anime until ssbkk. In the manga it was structured better and paced to make more sense that he only surpassed him last chapter with containing God ki in his body. They did Trunks power better too.

Like dude said though, the tournament is going to be really interesting in the manga. There's no telling who it will differ. They better keep Frieza though.
:ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a great direction for the anime.

I'm also a huge frieza fan so this is icing.

I love the wild card that he is.

Also its clear that frieza is probably stronger than goku at base blue level.

The fact that he is able to escape and control god ki :wow:

They gonna mess around let frieza attack and kill the zeno's.

:damn: