Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Naw alot happened. Mainly we know Freeza is strong enough to withstand energy from the gods. That's a pretty huge deal. Whis just said Frieza and Goku are equals(Which puts Frieza above Vegeta right now) Plus we now know Frieza has a plan to overtake Beerus in some way.

And the episode in general was just really good. People don't have to die for it to be a good episode.
Nah vegeta been training the chamber for a min breh, i say they all just about equal until goku uses super kaioh ken

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
GOAT fukkING EPISODE SO FAR!!
Frieza :damn:

Yo the music playing at the end when Goku and Frieza knocked each other out, then seeing the sunset scene with Jiren made me fell like I was watching one of them old dramatic cartoons from my childhood.
shyt was epic and beautiful af. Had me feeling
giphy.gif

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Nah still think vegeta is stronger than goku
If you compare what they did against fused zamasu I think Goku is stronger. He beat that holy wrath attack solo while Vegeta and trunks joined beams to beat it. And then still gave him a few blows before going kaioken

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If you compare what they did against fused zamasu I think Goku is stronger. He beat that holy wrath attack solo while Vegeta and trunks joined beams to beat it. And then still gave him a few blows before going kaioken

At no point in this series was Vegeta stronger than Goku. People need to get over this. Even if they are somewhat even, Goku can use Kaioken.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yo i cant get over Goku saying "I forgot what type of scum Frieza is"

How u just forget this nikka wiped a planet? HOW YOU FORGET HE KILLED KRILLIN??
He GENOCIDED THE ENTIRE SAIYAN RACE :heh:

Dude employed the race, they were loyal, and he murked every saiyan in the universe save for:

• Vegeta
  • Nappa
  • Goku
  • Raditz
  • Tarble
  • Brolly*
  • Paragus*
  • Turles*

AND GOKU FORGOT HE IS TRUE SCUM :deadwolverine:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait wait wait

WHY didnt vegeta reach out to HIS BROTHER TARBLE when they needed a 10th member for the team? And trained with HIM in the room of spirit and time!?!? :laff: :mindblown:

TARBLE aint got no heart, and he's been that way since day one. Plus by the time Vegeta found out what the actual stakes were it was too late to bring Tarble in.