Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it always bothered me how vegeta trained harder than anyone yet somehow goku is always like 10 steps ahead of him :snoop: toriyama seriously hates him

shyt used to be funny, but now it's just fukked up. I think the shyt with golden frieza was the last straw for me. Vegeta could of had a win and that shyt was taken away from him just to give it to Goku.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
exactly. not even just that!! he fukking trained in the hyperbolic time chamber alone like 5 times and yet goku is still somehow stronger than him :why:

hes the hardest working character on the show and he constantly gets shyt on :martin: this shyt needs to end. he better pull some G shyt during the tournament or im done with this series for life
I always thought Goku was stronger cuz he's done so much training while dead affording him the ability to push his body further. That and actually training under gods and masters from across the universe.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
exactly. not even just that!! he fukking trained in the hyperbolic time chamber alone like 5 times and yet goku is still somehow stronger than him :why:

hes the hardest working character on the show and he constantly gets shyt on :martin: this shyt needs to end. he better pull some G shyt during the tournament or im done with this series for life

Its always been that way since they introduced vegeta tho.... he's always like 1 step behind thanks to toriyama...:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it made sense on namek cause goku got to train in the gravity chamber and vegeta didnt but after that it shouldve been pretty equal. he trained twice in the time chamber and goku only trained once but yet goku was still leagues above him somehow :shaq2:

oh and toriyama hates vegeta cause his fav character is piccolo and vegeta got too popular and took his spot as gokus right hand. i dont understand how you can dislike a character you created and bytch him up every chance you get cause you dont like the fact hes popular :mindblown:

It is what it is....Goku is always gonna be the main character vegeta is sadly gonna be number 2... :francis: its like the universe is chuckling at vegeta...:lolbron:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
it always bothered me how vegeta trained harder than anyone yet somehow goku is always like 10 steps ahead of him :snoop: toriyama seriously hates him
It is what it is....Goku is always gonna be the main character vegeta is sadly gonna be number 2... :francis: its like the universe is chuckling at vegeta...:lolbron:
it made sense on namek cause goku got to train in the gravity chamber and vegeta didnt but after that it shouldve been pretty equal. he trained twice in the time chamber and goku only trained once but yet goku was still leagues above him somehow :shaq2:

oh and toriyama hates vegeta cause his fav character is piccolo and vegeta got too popular and took his spot as gokus right hand. i dont understand how you can dislike a character you created and bytch him up every chance you get cause you dont like the fact hes popular :mindblown:
This is how it is Tori hates veGoata with a passion:scust:
All would of been forgiven if Vegeta killed freiza in ROF:scust:
Even Goku stans I know said Vegeta should of got that kill:gucci:
Tori don't care:scust:
fukk him and his mama:pacspit:
Espically his mama:umad:

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
Guys, Sidra ki blast was just a small portion of energy of destruction and full power Frieza had to struggle to get the God of Destruction sphere off of him. Sidra is stupid as fukk, but in a real 1vs1 is more stronger than Frieza.

Ah, Beerus neutralizing that attack with his fukking breath :russ:

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
Also no one is talking bout the fact Frieza is no longer scared of Beerus. Of course Beerus is still stronger and could take care of Frieza if need be but that's still a testament to how strong Frizea has gotten. Dude was shooked in the revival F arc.

Lol at anyone thinking Frieza not the GOAT villian of this shyt :wow:

Man let me get Frieza/Vegeta/Beerus for DBFZ. :wow:
Is not scared because he know that Beerus needs him for the tournament (even if well, he stopped his conversation with Sidra after Beerus showed up, so he know that he has no chance against him). If he kills Frieza, U7 is fukked :yeshrug:

Also he said that this tournament is the only chance for him to "manipolate" the Gods, because they can't do anything for now. I think he will planning some stuff with Frost, even if at the end they will eventually fail. :francis:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Great episode Frieza is goat no doubt, shame frost didn't get a silver frost mode like his counterpart will be cool to see them plot. His shyt finally starts next week, man my guy vegeta better have a power up maybe take in blutz wave energy like he did in the saiyan saga with that ball but since no tail he can use his god ki as a conduit for the energy and transform into some new (ha introduce the ssj4 design :lolbron:)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
bJJGCBY.png

This bird dude is gonna be a problem,LOL
This nikka got on a wife beater, some jean shorts, red air force ones and a fukking fez hat. He look like a black Israelite talking shyt in front of the downtown Macy's.

:mjlol:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This nikka got on a wife beater, some jean shorts, red air force ones and a fukking fez hat. He look like a black Israelite talking shyt in front of the downtown Macy's.

:mjlol:
:russ::russ::russ:
He's gonna give Tien, Krillin, Android, Krillin, and Roshi trouble possibly with Egg bombs. Nah in all seriousness they really made the bird look simple.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Yo two things from this ep keep popping up in my head involving Frieza's energy manipulation techniques. First thing is how Frieza was able to utilize two different types of energy techniques at the same time. Left and right hands were different energies. Also, the way he escaped from the God of Destruction globe. I can def see that shyt happen again in the tournament. They spent way too much time on it for it to just be a one time thing. Will Goku be able to master the technique when he gets hit with it again? To me it seemed like he was working thru it before Beerus blew it away.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
goku stans.
full

bu, bu, but kaioken.

:russ: yaw dude's delusional. we all know the inevitable ass pull is gonna come, but ain't no way he the strongest right now. he been taking non-stop Ls all off-season. Lord frieza out here taking attacks from a god and having fun with them meanwhile goku out here really about to die and shyt. strongest my ass. :camby: