Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wish the energy ball worked on freiza, tired of punk:pacspit:
Did vegeta just lose his number 2 ranking?:lolbron:
Nah still think vegeta is stronger than goku, when goku implied that they could take care of frieza he gave goku the side eye and said u sure....But wasn't to worried thereafter, showing vegeta wasn't gullible about frieza, he had a gauge of their strength levels, but wasn't concerned after that pretty much

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
0513cce87023189885d864a0e9c6555327588c47_hq.gif

cover.jpg

Transformed at Last

(6/19/91-6/18/17. This Episode Marked the 26th Anniversary of Episode 95 of Dragon Ball Z. The Episode Goku First Turned Super Saiyan against Freeza. That Episode was adapted from DBZ Manga #27.)

DCoefUQWsAAv8YY.jpg

(26 Years Later on Episode 95 of Dragon Ball Super. Freeza achieves New Power. Super Golden Freeza? Mega Golden Freeza?)

:lupe:

Damn, Freeza reclaiming his status as the GOAT. Sat up in Hell, using visualization and training his mental. I told ya'll that Death Beam was nothing to F*ck wit. That sh!t was heat seeking those fools. Freeza was goin in on them so much. Straight snatching souls and sh!t. Bodyin them to the point even Goku was like:

:whoa:

Freeza, chill man. So as I've said from the beginning, he can't be trusted and I'm glad they have written this into the plot. Goku should of just went to Yamucha, the Freeza idea was crazy. You just unleashed the dragon literally. Freeza has been thinking about Revenge on Goku and the Z Fighters for ages. Now it seems like he will be going to the tournament and cause some major fu*kkery. LOL @ Freeza checking the GOD and the Kai right there. Damn at the Hakai energy. That sh!t almost murked Freeza and had Goku drained.

LOL @ Beerus and Whis showing up to save Goku and Beerus kinda checking Freeza. It didn't feel like Freeza was shook of Beerus but I still think Beerus can handle him with ease. But amazing episode. Loved the connection of it being the Anniversary of "Super Saiyan" and now Freeza turned into his own little "Super Saiyain" with the golden aura and power boost. It was like a parallel, symbolism to tie it to that episode. I think this episode showed that Freeza in the tournament will actually make the plot pretty interesting with his ulterior motives.

Last edited:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive started to rewatch the original dragon ball after i finished watching DBZ

Roshi telling straight up :duck:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Beerus can still handle freeza with ease but im wondering why he wasnt shook when beerua teleported behind em.
Because he know another god of destruction power can't fukk with his, on top of having that nikka shook so of course he was feeling himself

I told u nikkas frieza is a threat to anyone with his ability to level up, beerus better make sure frieza disappear quickly

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah still think vegeta is stronger than goku, when goku implied that they could take care of frieza he gave goku the side eye and said u sure....But wasn't to worried thereafter, showing vegeta wasn't gullible about frieza, he had a gauge of their strength levels, but wasn't concerned after that pretty much
I don't know about vegeta being stronger than goku who has ssb+kaioken and even his new form:yeshrug:
Also, That was before this ep, goku assumed freiza was as strong as he last saw him,which is not the case anymore. If freiza running loose is gonna be a problem.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a side-note, it kind of makes you wonder if somehow one of the Gods of Destruction dies, Frieza could potentially their place. Being the most powerful non-God character in U7 could make for some interesting scenarios with him becoming a God of Destruction. I dunno.

Also, Frieza now in the ending credits:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Also no one is talking bout the fact Frieza is no longer scared of Beerus. Of course Beerus is still stronger and could take care of Frieza if need be but that's still a testament to how strong Frizea has gotten. Dude was shooked in the revival F arc.

Lol at anyone thinking Frieza not the GOAT villian of this shyt :wow:

Man let me get Frieza/Vegeta/Beerus for DBFZ. :wow:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Beerus can still handle freeza with ease but im wondering why he wasnt shook when beerua teleported behind em.

Cause that nikka the goat!
be03f4f15c5355124ce6ade8d0520f8c5a0181eb_hq.gif

That part had me fool and dying.

:leostare: Sidra: But are you okay with this? Betraying your own Universe?

:dahell:Frieza: What?

:what:Sidra: I mean, you must have loved ones, sceneries, memories!

:birdman:Frieza: No seriously, what?

:picard:Sidra: Jesus!

:wow:
S9e5t87.png

full