Queens,NY
DOwrd2x.gif

Making this into my new negged gif...:lolbron:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode just reinforced my reasoning for wanting Cell instead of Frieza again.

Frieza mastering his Golden Form while he was dead and imprisoned makes no sense. It's like he knew he would get a 5th shot at coming back and trying again, which I don't blame him for thinking that sense he's already died 4 times and came back to life so why not a 5th?

Frieza only bosses on dudes he vastly out-powers, but cries like a baby when he's challenged and doesn't get his way. Same as always, we know how this story ends. We spent that last 15 episodes getting a team that works well together just to say fukk it and put Frieza on the roster.

They're putting nostalgia ahead of good storytelling. The whole Goku Black arc was just to bring Future Trunks back and then he left just as fast as he came. The whole story really didn't make any sense and the ending felt awkward as hell like the writers didn't think that far ahead when they came up with the idea. Future Trunk's timeline should have been destroyed and he should have died saving the current one. That way the loop would be closed and we wouldn't have some other random timeline flouting around out there.

They could have taken their time with the return of Frieza and gave him a proper arc, but instead they just retold the movie.

I get why the Frieza animation is so good because Frieza is their promo villain so they make sure its well done so they can show it off in ads.

This whole arc is getting convoluted and the addition of Frieza is unnecessary and isn't helping. The writers really screwed up when its the beginning of the tournament and your not even rooting for the home team anymore.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
oh-snap.gif

The nikka Frieza just took a blast from a God of Destruction like it was nothing.

Frieza's about to finesse the fukk outta all the Gods of Destruction

He already got the Universe 9 god of destruction scared like a little bytch.

3 Gods of Destruction were fighting each other at the very beginning of the preview (I guess since they're in the World of Void they can't destroy their universes).

This arc is gonna be lit asf brehs

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
why is everyone praising this episode so highly.. nothing happened

Naw alot happened. Mainly we know Freeza is strong enough to withstand energy from the gods. That's a pretty huge deal. Whis just said Frieza and Goku are equals(Which puts Frieza above Vegeta right now) Plus we now know Frieza has a plan to overtake Beerus in some way.

And the episode in general was just really good. People don't have to die for it to be a good episode.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The animation was on point this episode... My god... :ohlawd:

PLEASE KEEP THE HAND DRAWN ANIMATION!!!!! :birdman::salute: that's what made DBZ epic!!!
Super and all anime nowadays are still drawn by hand. They're just traced and colored digitally rather than painted with cels...which is about a 100x easier and less time consuming practice, so they won't go back to cels unless it suddenly became necessary again.

This episode looks better because they had a good staff who actually had time to make some good stuff.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Frieza with the savage ass "Just Joking"...:banderas: I'm loving Frieza now.

Frieza got out of that God of Destruction energy ball so easy, but Goku was looking like he was about to die in there.... Yet, Whis wanna talk about how they are equal in strength? :mindblown:

That shyt pissed me off...
Goku didn't power up tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Super and all anime nowadays are still drawn by hand. They're just traced and colored digitally rather than painted with cels...which is about a 100x easier and less time consuming practice, so they won't go back to cels unless it suddenly became necessary again.

This episode looks better because they had a good staff who actually had time to make some good stuff.

Yeah I loved the animation these last few episodes cause they looked so good, this team must be fukking top notch...:ohlawd: Why when super first started everyone looked horrible...:scust: