Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Frieza is stupid powerful now. I think he obviously will be around in some capacity post tournament.

He's so evil he doesn't even have an end goal anymore. It's kill Goku, then kill everyone else.

Best part was Beerus teleporting behind him though. That shyt was tough. :whoo:

Last edited:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
I wouldn't say nothing happened, Frieza being able to shrug off the God of Destruction energy is a pretty big fukking deal.

I'm surprised nobody is bytching about the fact that Frieza got a significant power boost while in hell. People bytched about other characters training to get strong and yet nobody seems to have a problem with Frieza seeming quadrupling his power.
That's because there's nothing to bytch at. He didn't quadruple in power at all, Golden Frieza was stronger than Goku back in Res F but his stamina was shytty cause he hadn't mastered the form. After spending the whole show from that point in hell doing nothing but focus on mastering the form and killing Goku mentally he managed to master the shyt. Goku being even with him now without kaioken shows Goku's improvement also. shyt is actually good power scaling tbh

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Frieza gonna get wished back permanently and somehow get his hands on some type of god power.

Would be dope to see him and Frost team up vs the U6/U7 Saiyans.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, they really said Frieza is equal to Goku :mindblown:

Just threw Vegeta all in the bushes.

how many times yall gonna fall for the okie doke?....frieza is not equal to goku...he's probably equal to 17, maybe a lil bit more powerful....i say that cause goku didnt go all out...he never does until he has to....even in the preview for next week's episode he says 'i can finally show my full power'....that means he's been holding back so far with everyone....but jiren gonna make him not half step no more...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look like jiren had goku shook scared in next ep

he didnt look scared, he looked excited to finally meet him...he heard about the cat and finally gets to meet the guy stronger than toppo....now he has a reason to go all out...he even says so in the preview.....i cant fukking wait...

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
how many times yall gonna fall for the okie doke?....frieza is not equal to goku...he's probably equal to 17, maybe a lil bit more powerful....i say that cause goku didnt go all out...he never does until he has to....even in the preview for next week's episode he says 'i can finally show my full power'....that means he's been holding back so far with everyone....but jiren gonna make him not half step no more...
You swear you know everything

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Frieza getting stronger is Hell is some bullshyt. But whatever, I liked the episode.

I noticed Goku never transformed while stuck in the God energy. I can't imagine Frieza's stronger than Goku or Vegeta even with all that "concentration".

Frieza a damn demon tho, he makes much more sense than Cell. I'm not even sure Cell's power can grow without absorbing people.

They really need to speed up the dub. I haven't watched it once since they're so far behind. I'd rather watch this in English tbh.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That's because there's nothing to bytch at. He didn't quadruple in power at all, Golden Frieza was stronger than Goku back in Res F but his stamina was shytty cause he hadn't mastered the form. After spending the whole show from that point in hell doing nothing but focus on mastering the form and killing Goku mentally he managed to master the shyt. Goku being even with him now without kaioken shows Goku's improvement also. shyt is actually good power scaling tbh

Talk that shyt breh :whoo: