Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's dangerously naive....which he's always been, but now shyt is just ridiculous. Motherfukker literally said he forgot how evil Frieza was, like he didn't destroy earth the last time they faced off. He left Frieza hold that god of destruction energy then turned his back on him. Then after all that shyt he basically asks Frieza to promise to drop his grudge against him :dead:

Goku is just too stupid to live at this point, he gotta go :camby:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is everyone praising this episode so highly.. nothing happened

I wouldn't say nothing happened, Frieza being able to shrug off the God of Destruction energy is a pretty big fukking deal.

I'm surprised nobody is bytching about the fact that Frieza got a significant power boost while in hell. People bytched about other characters training to get strong and yet nobody seems to have a problem with Frieza seeming quadrupling his power.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
animation was good, but thats all

:beli: really??? that's it... Frieza going fukking emperor palpatine on those assassins wasnt fun, him trying to get the other universe to draft him to their team behind everyone's back wasnt funny? :dahell:

also old school hand drawn animation goes a LONG way this was alot of peoples major complaint when the new dragonball series started...:francis:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say nothing happened, Frieza being able to shrug off the God of Destruction energy is a pretty big fukking deal.

I'm surprised nobody is bytching about the fact that Frieza got a significant power boost while in hell. People bytched about other characters training to get strong and yet nobody seems to have a problem with Frieza seeming quadrupling his power.
Breh, they really said Frieza is equal to Goku :mindblown:

Just threw Vegeta all in the bushes.