Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

same reason why turnks and goten were

so no reason:lupe:

I don't know but probably any female born with no tail. Only male born with a tail so I guess Trunks and Goten could have been removed soon after birth to prevent them turning into a great ape. Look at Goku killed his grandpa when he was a kid and didn't know about it. Look at kid Gohan and Piccolo training . Vegeta obvious know about it but Vegeta doesn't want to deal with the APE with his son.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

I don't know but probably any female born with no tail. Only male born with a tail so I guess Trunks and Goten could have been removed soon after birth to prevent them turning into a great ape. Look at Goku killed his grandpa when he was a kid and didn't know about it. Look at kid Gohan and Piccolo training . Vegeta obvious know about it but Vegeta doesn't want to deal with the APE with his son.

Am I tripping or didn't they say in early dragonball Z that the tails are a recessive gene? So when a Saiyan had a kid with a human, its rare that they have a tail?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I think it grew back once during the Martial Arts tournament. Gohan's tail also grew back once if I recall.

You'd think Vegeta would have been livid about Bulma removing Trunk's tail.
i think the simple answer is just fam didnt want to draw the tail anymore lmao

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I tripping or didn't they say in early dragonball Z that the tails are a recessive gene? So when a Saiyan had a kid with a human, its rare that they have a tail?

Gohan had a tail until his Uncle Raditz pointed it out. Goku didn't know the history of Saiyan with a tail and vegeta planet.

Raditz was like :dahell: at his younger brother, Goku "Wtf did you do that for removing your tail, that's a greatest power"

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"From what I've seen on GodTube"

CONTINUITY!

When 17 and Piccolo saw each other for the first time in years...

TautPoliticalGrouper-size_restricted.gif

:whoo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Also you forgot about it. Goku and Vegeta or any saiyans' tails have a very weakness which is a tail so I guess they hid from their wweakness. A tail is a sensitive! .

Not necessarily... the weakness was in lower caste warriors they tried that shyt on nappa and it didnt work at all...:mjlol: remember??? :mjpls: