Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

No, Master Roshi just returned to Karin's tower to remind him of his youth. In the event that Universe 7 did lose, it would be the last place he ever visited, after all. He taught Goku, Krillin when they're young child. Did you watch Dragon Ball?. Plus, You also forgot Master Roshi in EOZ. Even then, it's possible EOZ will be remade in Super with them retconning the DBZ episodes.

I also have to thank Super for reminding me why Freeza is one of my favorite villains and characters in all of fiction. His characterization was on point this whole episode along with his sadistic and bloodthirsty nature yet coupled with sophisticated, elegant and polite attributes. Also, that transformation was......there are no better words in any kind of language to describe how magnificent and saintly that was. I definitely am looking forward to the carnage that's gonna occur next episode.

Some of you guys want them to bring Cell back but I don't see the purpose of him bring back. The story would be bored. like when Goku was shadow boxing waiting for Freeza. speaking of Freeza he was the highlight of this episode. I love how they hate each other so much, but they really do understand each other. Goku has consistently been the most interesting character this saga for me, and his interactions with Freeza just makes it even better.

Just think about it If they tried to bring Cell back but the story would be less exciting and Goku, Vegeta, would be :yeshrug: "Sure, bring him back but that dude copies and biting our fighting styles".
Cell would have been 100x more interesting. His perfectionist personality and need to become stronger would have made sense. Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Krillen, Tien, 17,18, piccolo, all have a pretty close relationship to him.

PLUS

We don't need another villain. Frieza was born to be evil. He is cold-hearted and cruel.

Cell would have been a "bad guy" but he wouldn't have to fit the "villian" role. Cell was a bad guy but like 17 and 18 he was only doing what he was designed to do.

If he came back it would set a whole new dynamic to him. How would 17 and 18 reacted. He no longer needs 17 and 18 to get stronger but he also has a desire to reach his max potential.

I think not having cell around is a huge missed opportunity. Cell could have been redeemed like 17 and 18 to a degree, I wouldn't want to see him as a good guy but more of a independent individual that would leave the planet to get stronger but would keep in touch when he was needed.

Cell and adult Gohan having a rematch would be fun to watch also.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
Frieza goin off :damn:

DCgbN8WUMAAY9vQ.jpg
DCgbPeyVwAAPUZj.jpg
DCgbOZ7UwAAgqqM.jpg
NOOOOOOOOO SON GOKUUUUUUUUU :damn:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Cell would have been 100x more interesting. His perfectionist personality and need to become stronger would have made sense. Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Krillen, Tien, 17,18, piccolo, all have a pretty close relationship to him.

PLUS

We don't need another villain. Frieza was born to be evil. He is cold-hearted and cruel.

Cell would have been a "bad guy" but he wouldn't have to fit the "villian" role. Cell was a bad guy but like 17 and 18 he was only doing what he was designed to do.

If he came back it would set a whole new dynamic to him. How would 17 and 18 reacted. He no longer needs 17 and 18 to get stronger but he also has a desire to reach his max potential.

I think not having cell around is a huge missed opportunity. Cell could have been redeemed like 17 and 18 to a degree, I wouldn't want to see him as a good guy but more of a independent individual that would leave the planet to get stronger but would keep in touch when he was needed.

Cell and adult Gohan having a rematch would be fun to watch also.
Exactly. Cell couldve killed everyone and destroyed the earth multiple times over, he allowed Trunks to live. He let the z fighters train so he could test himself. There would be no chance hed back stab the other Z fighters.

Frieza is a grade A scumbag in comparison. The Hitler of the series.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily... the weakness was in lower caste warriors they tried that shyt on nappa and it didnt work at all...:mjlol: remember??? :mjpls:
It had nothing to do with class

Nappa and Vegeta trained to get past the tail sensitivity

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
:mjcry:Damn, they took down the streams when it was getting good, the preview of the next episode look amazing :blessed: