Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something people ignoring:

as much as frieza wants goku dead, he has a vegeta like thing for goku...by that i mean he wants to be the one that does it....so as much as people think/figure he'll try to turn on goku eventually, he not gonna let no one else kill/fukk up goku....so without officially saying it, goku got 2 of the strongest 'body guards' around lol....the other universes in for a surprise when they try to team up on goku....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something people ignoring:

as much as frieza wants goku dead, he has a vegeta like thing for goku...by that i mean he wants to be the one that does it....so as much as people think/figure he'll try to turn on goku eventually, he not gonna let no one else kill/fukk up goku....so without officially saying it, goku got 2 of the strongest 'body guards' around lol....the other universes in for a surprise when they try to team up on goku....

Nah, it aint that serious for Frieza....In fact didn't Frieza try to get Vegeta to kill Goku recently by offering him a spot in his new regime?

shyt I could easily see Frieza hiring Hit to kill Goku.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it aint that serious for Frieza....In fact didn't Frieza try to get Vegeta to kill Goku recently by offering him a spot in his new regime?

shyt I could easily see Frieza hiring Hit to kill Goku.

there's a mutual respect between the 2....and frieza enjoys fukking with goku as much as goku likes fukking with him....he'll keep people from giving goku that final blow....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's kinda fukked up how Goku didn't invite yamcha.. Yamcha should be there instead of Master Roshi.. smh.

:snoop:

No, Master Roshi just returned to Karin's tower to remind him of his youth. In the event that Universe 7 did lose, it would be the last place he ever visited, after all. He taught Goku, Krillin when they're young child. Did you watch Dragon Ball?. Plus, You also forgot Master Roshi in EOZ. Even then, it's possible EOZ will be remade in Super with them retconning the DBZ episodes.

I also have to thank Super for reminding me why Freeza is one of my favorite villains and characters in all of fiction. His characterization was on point this whole episode along with his sadistic and bloodthirsty nature yet coupled with sophisticated, elegant and polite attributes. Also, that transformation was......there are no better words in any kind of language to describe how magnificent and saintly that was. I definitely am looking forward to the carnage that's gonna occur next episode.

Some of you guys want them to bring Cell back but I don't see the purpose of him bring back. The story would be bored. like when Goku was shadow boxing waiting for Freeza. speaking of Freeza he was the highlight of this episode. I love how they hate each other so much, but they really do understand each other. Goku has consistently been the most interesting character this saga for me, and his interactions with Freeza just makes it even better.

Just think about it If they tried to bring Cell back but the story would be less exciting and Goku, Vegeta, would be :yeshrug: "Sure, bring him back but that dude copies and biting our fighting styles".

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
where can i download dragon ball super episodes? I prefer the English version. I was watching the japan last year but i stopped because i prefer the English version.