Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You could be right...
His shine is brief, he is constantly getting shyt on by his contemporaries :shaq2:, he is the Toriyama's "favorite" yet his has been conveniently and consistently overlooked :mjpls:, he raised another man's son and received no thanks :leostare:, "fans" are constantly telling people to shut the fukk up and get over it (":umad:") when he gets brought up...

Now 17 is back all of a sudden stronger than near anyone cause he smacked up some weak poachers :comeon: and trying to fade my man on sight :pacspit:...

Piccolo better straighten up and remind people he is practically God out here "No me, no dragonballs :birdman:. And don't even think about going to Namek :demonic:, we gon destroy the dragonballs there too if y'all don't give me some respect :birdman:" "Oh somebody died again :childplease:, what dragonballs :rudy::hubie::mjpls:"

:pachaha::damn:
Oops I didn't realize I had a typo. I meant Piccolo was the realest in DB

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krillin shouldve been like bytch, he killed me twice and absolutely but butchered me, he demolished YOUR SON...

I mean, it's in character for Goku to be such an a$$hole. Goku is not the goody two shoes characters think it he is, he does fukked up shyt. Dude will sell out anybody for a good fight.

but with that said, yeah everybody else should have put up WAY more of a fight, especially Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku don't give af about Frieza killing his race tho, he considers himself an earthling

Vegeta gonna take it cause Goku is top dog and whis agrees
Lol If there is one thing I learned its that none of these angles including Whiss give a shyt about these universes. Whiss is actually probably breaking a lot of rules by interfering as much as he does. The angles from the other universes are just chillen even as they're kais and gods break countless rules. But Whiss is training people and turning back time to save a planet's destruction that wasn't Berrus's fault. I don't think the angles are supposed to have as much influence as he's giving.

It may make for a good plot in the near future after this whole tournament thing though.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Krillin shouldve been like bytch, he killed me twice and absolutely but butchered me, he demolished YOUR SON...

You know damn well Goku doesn't give a fukk about that :sas2:
Y'all know COTDAMN well Goku feels forever in debt to Frieza for pushing him to turn Supersaiyan

H55ipPO.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything Goku and Freeza is just phenomenal :banderas:. And of course all the funny scenes of Vegeta defending Freeza andFreeza and Goku punching each other :deadmanny:

It's nice to see the supporting cast showing their motivations and personalities independent from the main plot, it gives life to the story.

I'm so glad they brought Freeza back cause I was :patrice: when they planned bring him back again but they made the smart choice. Freeza
transformation scene was golden :blessed:

good to see Roshi remembering his old move.

Lastly it seems like Trunks and Goten will get a filler story on that island. Hopefully that ep isn't too bad.