Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would the the destruction god show up with the goons, when goku can easily identified him to beerus and it's a wrap for them:dwillhuh:
I was sicken in that scene where Vegeta convinced trunks freiza was a good guy, I hope vegeta kills him for good this time:scust:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why would the the destruction god show up with the goons, when goku can easily identified him to beerus and it's a wrap for them:dwillhuh:
I was sicken in that scene where Vegeta convinced trunks freiza was a good guy, I hope vegeta kills him for good this time:scust:
Truth be told Frieza died in a p*ssy ass way anyway with the help of Whis; he has to be killed in a right type of way.....in grand fashion :manny:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't buy the reactions of Goku and Vegeta to the return of Frieza fighting on their side.

Frieza enslaved their whole race and then killed them all.

Goku is an idiot but Vegeta should have protested waaaaaay harder.

This whole thing seems way out of character for everyone no matter how "cool" it is. Even trunks knew this was a bad idea and he's only heard stories of Frieza.

This universe really lacks future trunk's voice of reason. He wasted no time killing Frieza, he wanted to kill the androids as soon as possible, he wanted Vegeta to hurry up and kill cell while he still could etc. He was never been about taking risk when it comes to villains.

Frieza is so one note. He's pure evil and he's already gotten his shine, I wish they could have used someone else because he just seems so forced into the story.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I can't buy the reactions of Goku and Vegeta to the return of Frieza fighting on their side.

This whole thing seems way out of character for everyone no matter how "cool" it is. Even trunks knew this was a bad idea and he's only heard stories of Frieza.

This universe really lacks future trunk's voice of reason. He wasted no time killing Frieza, he wanted to kill the androids as soon as possible, he wanted Vegeta to hurry up and kill cell while he still could etc. He was never been about taking risk when it comes to villains.

Frieza is so one note. He's pure evil and he's already gotten his shine, I wish they could have used someone else because he just seems so forced into the story.
They don't have the time. And if the spoilers are true it ain't gonna last long

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like why did we even have to waste time hiding what was at stake to the rest of the fighters Goku was gathering. Why did he have to convince them with money?

Why is he acting like all these people haven't already had to fight for the future of the galaxy or world or whatever.

Did he really think they would get cold feet with this when they've stood toe to toe with the likes of Frieza, cell, and majin buu?

All fluff for the sake of fluff, no real tension.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

tolerate frieza for a day or get erased
:hula:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Krillin shouldve been like bytch, he killed me twice and absolutely but butchered me, he demolished YOUR SON...