Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This is very upsetting seeing Tien getting no shine. I hope somehow in the tournament he gets his shine at mid-card level at least. Piccolo and Gohan are dirty fighters they are great strategists in the DB universe they will defo be a force to be reckoned with in this upcoming tournament. Gohan is looking like Vegeta more and more with his serious face.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Song at the end should be Gohan Back :stylin:

Gohan needs to put the durag back on and dab on them again :lawd:

CW8kOjdWEAE2YLe.jpg

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Gohan :whoo: you know this guy is gonna get a major upgrade. Maybe that super Saiyan white we've heard about

Tien went from :youngsabo: to :damn:

Stay home tien

Boogie back :stylin:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the way yall celebrating I dont wanna hear any of u gohan stans ever getting mad at a characters power boost again:pacspit:
I take back what I said about how ridiculous it was for Frieza to get so strong after 4 months or whatever it was

watching dragon ball kai, they've always had huge power boosts in a such a short time

Goku wasn't stronger than vegeta after their 1st fight but after 5 days of training he was stronger than the ginyu force.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
When is the time skip? If not that, what the hell will they do? Goku has to leave the gang.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For the time being, these last two episodes should put those Krillin vs Tien debates to rest.

Never should've been a thing to be honest, Toriyama has already said Krillin is the strongest human.

Anyway, episode was aight but I'm about ready for the tournament to start. Was hoping to see some more of the Saiyans from U6 to be honest.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I take back what I said about how ridiculous it was for Frieza to get so strong after 4 months or whatever it was

watching dragon ball kai, they've always had huge power boosts in a such a short time

Goku wasn't stronger than vegeta after their 1st fight but after 5 days of training he was stronger than the ginyu force.
They always did shyt like that...like a day of training in high gravity and you're 10x stronger and shyt. Literally "SUPER KAME GURU" (which is the stupidest name in db history) laid hands on krillin and he became strong enough to fight freiza for a short period of time. Gohan...shyt, pretty much every powerup he got was because of near death or some magic shyt (which is a lot for why I don't fux with Gohan) I mean...they wrote in that near death is an instant Saiyan powerup as an auth hack to boost powers.

Only goten and trunks came out the gates bout it bout it. Only Vegeta and Piccolo trained his way up (and even THEY had Saiyan death hack and fusion with nail and guru) The rest had insane boosts.