Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
The way they drew Tiens face when Gohan walked in low key made him look like he was holding in a laugh
c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh they all did just classic anime shyt it's still Goku, Vegeta, then Gohan in the hierarchy lol

Nah, when it comes to Vegeta he only reacts to fights like that when he knows he's outclassed. If he sees/senses two people fighting and he knows he's stronger or about even he'll smirk and talk some shyt to himself, but if they're stronger he'll react with that shocked look. We saw that during the Cell Games and during the Buu saga.

Also, now that I think about it, we've never actually seen Gohan vs Vegeta 1 on 1. Any time Gohan and Vegeta have clashed it was Gohan and someone else trying to fight Vegeta, they've never squared up outside of those situations.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nah, when it comes to Vegeta he only reacts to fights like that when he knows he's outclassed. If he sees/senses two people fighting and he knows he's stronger or about even he'll smirk and talk some shyt to himself, but if they're stronger he'll react with that shocked look. We saw that during the Cell Games and during the Buu saga.

Also, now that I think about it, we've never actually seen Gohan vs Vegeta 1 on 1. Any time Gohan and Vegeta have clashed it was Gohan and someone else trying to fight Vegeta, they've never squared up outside of those situations.

It's not much, but they did square up once.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

vegeta never fought picollo either

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
render_goku_and_gohan_01.png

C_xAb3kUIAAjkaD.jpg

(GOATku and GOAThan take to the limit)

After Episode 80 and 88, I didn't think GOAThan could top those. But Episode 90 proves that wrong. Not only did he go in, but he pushed GOATku to the limit. Honestly, I knew he was done when GOATku did the God Blue Kaiokenx10. I mean we all saw what happen during the Hit fight with that. Plus GOATku has learned how to have Ki Control in that form so he doesn't cramp up. Even in the sparring match he's seemed to have again more control of that powerup. But Props to GOAThan for not being scared. Wasn't that complaint? He was acting like a scared B!tch too much lately when he was flabby sick scholar? Well he made our boy GOATku power up to the max.

It would of been too unrealistic for GOAThan to beat GOATku at that level so I wasn't shocked by him getting knocked out. But GOAThan hasn't reached his maxed potential yet so everyone better watch out. The point was again he wasn't scared and GOATku realized he had to go to max power because he was even surprised by GOAThan's strength, plus he pushed GOATku to basically give his all. GOAThan, you ain't have to do Tien like that. Tien was still thinkin it as weak GOAThan and got that Saiyan wake up call. LOL. The Tri-Fecta is back. GOATku, VeGOATa and GOAThan. Can't wait to see VeGOATa get his strength up as well. But great episode. Piccolo looks like he's definitely stronger as well.

Last edited: