Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tien gunning for that new yamcha spot:francis:
yamcha confirmed for new oolong status:ohhh:

Before a single punch was thrown Tien was like "This is supposed to be an exhibition :damn:"

If I didn't know better I'd swear Gohan knocked the piss out of Tien. I saw some sort of liquid or something fly out of him when Gohan gut punched his ass. :mjlol:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Before a single punch was thrown Tien was like "This is supposed to be an exhibition :damn:"

If I didn't know better I'd swear Gohan knocked the piss out of Tien. I saw some sort of liquid or something fly out of him when Gohan gut punched his ass. :mjlol:
didn't even get a chance to spam kikoho like my lil cousins be doing whenever we play fighting games:mjcry:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man GoHAM walked up in that restaurant like he was ready fukk up everybody. :gladbron:

I fukks with Tien but he clearly had no clue who the fukk he was dealing. Acting like him and Goku should take it easy on them. GoHAM hit that nikka with the most vicious gut punch since Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell. :mjlol:

When they really started to cut loose you could see Vegeta damn near getting a hard on at the prospect of another fight, then he got kinda shook when they hit max power.

I'm wondering now if Gohan is the on the same level as SSB Vegeta. Goku had to use Kaioken while SSB to beat Gohan.

That's a fukking insane leap in power that Gohan made in just a few hours.

naw, i dont think gohan is at that level yet, still think he a step below......

also, goku didnt have to use that to beat gohan, he did it cause gohan asked him to fight seriously, with all his power (at least what he thinks is all goku's power), so he could test himself...and since that's the highest level gohan saw goku fight at, that's what he wanted & goku gave it to him.....the thing about that though: the fact goku can go to that level so easily now when he struggled with it before, lets us know he's surpassed that level and has a new max level, but just like before, they never show the new level until he fights someone new that brings it out, i.e. jiren in the tournament....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've seen that form before from goku tho

yea, we have...that's the highest level we've seen on the show, hence gohan asking him to fight at that level, but that doesnt mean that's his highest level....you can tell he has another level, they just holding it back for the tourney...it's like when he fought majin vegeta....even though he could reach ss3, he didnt go to it while fighting vegeta, they saved it for buu....

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gohan is back. GOHAN IS BACK :damn:

This confirms Goku was just holding back against everyone else. Gohan asked for it and he got what he wanted. Goku hit him with that "You good.... But u not better then me Son" :wow:

Goku clearly got another transformation he saving for the tournament. Looks like he was bout to unleash that shyt too early. :merchant:

After the tournament they gotta let Gohan get that Whis training. Let him learn from the OG :blessed:

Had Vegeta like :obama:

Then he was like :wtf:. Let me get my ass to the hyperbolic time chamber, These nikkas ain't bout to pass me. :demonic:

Tien like fukk all this. :stopitslime:

Boogie Back :whew:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just finished episode 90

goku prolly handle Kaioken x20 now alot better. he seems to be comfortable with KK/SSB

Cool to see Ultimate Gohan back. Please keep him away from SSB tho.

Let him do his own thing like Future Trunks.

Wonder what Vegeta hiding up his sleeve :patrice: he got in some extra training with whiz if i remember correctly.

Glad to be finally caught back up :blessed:

edit: also cant believe yall thought these people were on goku's lvl. its obvious as hell he was hholding back :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it someone uploaded a subbed english version...

Gohan is back...:banderas: out for blood...

Tien was copping pleas....:damn::mjlol:

The animation was on point for this episode!!! :gladbron:

The universe 10 fighters are all gym rats drinking protein shakes...:heh:

Vegeta had his usual smirk...:lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Goku vs Gohan was :ohhh::wow::whew: :ohlawd:

That red aura flashin at the end is a clear sign Goku got a transformation in the cut he almost unleashed too early by accident :banderas:
Had Vegeta lookin like "I'm goin straight to the Room of Spirits and Time ASAP after this" :leon:
Goku went Akuma on Gohan at the end tho :picard:
He hit son with that
akuma-sfa2.gif
"You can't fukk with me" :birdman:
Just watched what red aura were you talking about brotha? His Kao Kan?:dwillhuh:
Also Piccolo new move though !!!!YOOOO
kvF2lmZ_zpsfacqhwpq.png

Gohan urging Goku to go all out :banderas:Mystic definitely about to get an upgrade in this tournament :banderas:Vegeta in the cut just patiently waiting
R4pBi0r_zpssvnzwm8h.png
:mjlol:at them P90 max ass fighters though :deadmanny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man GoHAM walked up in that restaurant like he was ready fukk up everybody. :gladbron:

I fukks with Tien but he clearly had no clue who the fukk he was dealing. Acting like him and Goku should take it easy on them. GoHAM hit that nikka with the most vicious gut punch since Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell. :mjlol:

When they really started to cut loose you could see Vegeta damn near getting a hard on at the prospect of another fight, then he got kinda shook when they hit max power.

I'm wondering now if Gohan is the on the same level as SSB Vegeta. Goku had to use Kaioken while SSB to beat Gohan.

That's a fukking insane leap in power that Gohan made in just a few hours.
Naa Vegeta not shook just proud that Gohan sayain bloodlust started kicking in:wow:Gohan definitely confirmed that he's going to achieve some new Mystic 2.0 though :blessed:Tien wasn't ready :mjcry:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naa Vegeta not shook just proud that Gohan sayain bloodlust started kicking in:wow:Gohan definitely confirmed that he's going to achieve some new Mystic 2.0 though :blessed:Tien wasn't ready :mjcry:

Watch it again breh..Initially Vegeta was proud/excited because he could tell Gohan was back, but when Goku and Gohan really started to dial things up Vegeta looked shook.

He went from :obama: to :merchant: in the span of a few moments.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watch it again breh..Initially Vegeta was proud/excited because he could tell Gohan was back, but when Goku and Gohan really started to dial things up Vegeta looked shook.

He went from :obama: to :merchant: in the span of a few moments.
Ehh they all did just classic anime shyt it's still Goku, Vegeta, then Gohan in the hierarchy lol