Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:francis:sometimes you gotta let things die. dbz ended nicely with goku going to train uub.
:francis:how many times they're gonna bring freeza back. how many times are they gonna keep shoving the same things down our throats
:francis:how is all this going to go in between buu being defeated and goku vs uub
:francis:they really milking this for all they can get but hey :yeshrug:

Its washed up and redundant now. How hard is it to use another fukking character besides Frieza? :mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I gotta watch this....Soon as it drops on youtube.. I knew Gohan would get that stimulus package...
:mjcry:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man GoHAM walked up in that restaurant like he was ready fukk up everybody. :gladbron:

I fukks with Tien but he clearly had no clue who the fukk he was dealing. Acting like him and Goku should take it easy on them. GoHAM hit that nikka with the most vicious gut punch since Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell. :mjlol:

When they really started to cut loose you could see Vegeta damn near getting a hard on at the prospect of another fight, then he got kinda shook when they hit max power.

I'm wondering now if Gohan is the on the same level as SSB Vegeta. Goku had to use Kaioken while SSB to beat Gohan.

That's a fukking insane leap in power that Gohan made in just a few hours.