Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt is all i can say about that gohan/goku fight....gohan asked, and goku gave him what he wanted....even had vegeta enjoying it....side note: cant wait to see that vegeta/goku sparring match before the tourney....anyway, i hope the tourney episodes are just like this: let them muthafukkas get it in...when goku was firing off and gohan was smacking everything away, holy shyt...that's what i want to see....

lol at the elephant god's team taking a coffee break.....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bruh...guess who's coming back? I swear, DBS wild as hell. :russ:

196157.gif

peppe

Superstar
Daps
WATTBA, 50k viewing DBS live on youtube

Yesterday it was the countdown to the airing and now we have front live seats :wow:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Goku vs Gohan was :ohhh::wow::whew: :ohlawd:

That red aura flashin at the end is a clear sign Goku got a transformation in the cut he almost unleashed too early by accident :banderas:
Had Vegeta lookin like "I'm goin straight to the Room of Spirits and Time ASAP after this" :leon:
Goku went Akuma on Gohan at the end tho :picard:
He hit son with that
akuma-sfa2.gif
"You can't fukk with me" :birdman:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Can I have a link where y'all watching the episode.

The live streams on YT went off

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
:francis:sometimes you gotta let things die. dbz ended nicely with goku going to train uub.
:francis:how many times they're gonna bring freeza back. how many times are they gonna keep shoving the same things down our throats
:francis:how is all this going to go in between buu being defeated and goku vs uub
:francis:they really milking this for all they can get but hey :yeshrug:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:sometimes you gotta let things die. dbz ended nicely with goku going to train uub.
:francis:how many times they're gonna bring freeza back. how many times are they gonna keep shoving the same things down our throats
:francis:how is all this going to go in between buu being defeated and goku vs uub
:francis:they really milking this for all they can get but hey :yeshrug:
if people demand more episodes, whats wrong with them meeting the demand?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that Gohan got a taste of the power level Goku is on, I expect him to match in the tourney, wouldn't be surprised if we get to see some sort of super mystic form. :banderas:

And Tien wasn't ready at all for what these dudes was doing, but that eyeball cannon look like it's ready to catch bodies. Piccolo with the parameter burst, that's some strategic shyt to have in a royal rumble. :ohhh:

Having Tori at the helm is what's really making DBS good unlike GT. I like how every fighter is distinct in their own style. It's even making up for the inconsistent animation... which is still scust but I'm not paying attention as much.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
good job gohan:ehh::ehh: i expect big things from him in the tournament
still weaker then goku:umad:
and the goat vegeta:umad::umad:
gohan stans rejoice you got your moment................:umad: