Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
watching DB Kai (the wait for new episode of DBS is :weirdo:)

when Krillin was taking away an unconscious Vegeta after Cell became Perfect Cell and gave him a thrashing of a lifetime, Krillin said some real :facepalm: shyt

Krillin - You just had to go and let Cell reach his perfect form. Now look at you:francis:

Vegeta - :deadmanny:

Krillin - You're just lucky Trunks is here to clean up your mess...otherwise, we'd all be history:picard:

If you shut down Android 18 like you were sent to do yall wouldnt be in this mess either :gucci:
Hence why TFS joke about "who would fukk it up first" between Vegeta and Krillin is funny as fukk

They both fukked it up

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta now has unlimited continues :steviej:

tumblr_o4i4bsmz9e1uj16a1o1_500.gif
call out another grown man's name before you off yourself brehs :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
fluff another God's pillows brehs, wear an apron brehs
Fluffing god's pillow is what a beneavolant leader is supposed to do :dahell:

SMH @ that demon kakarot talking to gods like theyre clerks at a shoestore. Its obvious goku has no respect for his universe.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Fluffing god's pillow is what a beneavolant leader is supposed to do :dahell:

SMH @ that demon kakarot talking to gods like theyre clerks at a shoestore. Its obvious goku hasno respect for his universe.
Goku cool with Omni King... :ufdup: Grand Priest envies Universe 7

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember, during the Buu Saga the time chamber was destroyed. Dende built a new one in between Z and GT.

With that said, Goku definitely went over that limit. He spent at least one day in the Chamber during Dragon Ball and he spent a little under two days in the Chamber just before the Cell games.
You're right.... I completely forgot it was destroyed:ohhh:

Goku was only in it for a month (in HTC time) in DB and less than 24 hours (in real time) in DBZ though

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
JtND6Sf.png
will never change but I'm grown and that shyt ain't cool yo.

Moar Freiza? Por que? :why: Retire this character. How many times has Cell returned, what once? Twice? I'll take more Cell than Buu and Frieza at this point.