Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

nikka I'd slap the shyt out of you.

Get the fukk out of this thread with your dumb posts. Pikkon is a filler character, you idiot.

Stick to Michigan football, you soundwild foolish in here.

Buu is not stronger than Frieza anymore.
Breh, you're getting mad as fukk about motherfukking Dragonball. What is wrong with you?? Either grow up or simmer down tough guy.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
watching DB Kai (the wait for new episode of DBS is :weirdo:)

when Krillin was taking away an unconscious Vegeta after Cell became Perfect Cell and gave him a thrashing of a lifetime, Krillin said some real :facepalm: shyt

Krillin - You just had to go and let Cell reach his perfect form. Now look at you:francis:

Vegeta - :deadmanny:

Krillin - You're just lucky Trunks is here to clean up your mess...otherwise, we'd all be history:picard:

If you shut down Android 18 like you were sent to do yall wouldnt be in this mess either :gucci:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
watching DB Kai (the wait for new episode of DBS is :weirdo:)

when Krillin was taking away an unconscious Vegeta after Cell became Perfect Cell and gave him a thrashing of a lifetime, Krillin said some real :facepalm: shyt

Krillin - You just had to go and let Cell reach his perfect form. Now look at you:francis:

Vegeta - :deadmanny:

Krillin - You're just lucky Trunks is here to clean up your mess...otherwise, we'd all be history:picard:

If you shut down Android 18 like you were sent to do yall wouldnt be in this mess either :gucci:
Krillin was playing it smart trying to bring the newest product to Capsule Corp: cyborg p*ssy :deadmanny:. Since he was friends with Bulma you know that royalty check was crazy :whew::merchant:. Think about it, that mofo doesn't have a job...18 was the blueprint :pachaha:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
5bGztfv.png

:stopitslime: DBS said fukk it

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5bGztfv.png

:stopitslime: DBS said fukk it

Remember, during the Buu Saga the time chamber was destroyed. Dende built a new one in between Z and GT.

With that said, Goku definitely went over that limit. He spent at least one day in the Chamber during Dragon Ball and he spent a little under two days in the Chamber just before the Cell games.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Remember, during the Buu Saga the time chamber was destroyed. Dende built a new one in between Z and GT.

With that said, Goku definitely went over that limit. He spent at least one day in the Chamber during Dragon Ball and he spent a little under two days in the Chamber just before the Cell games.
Vegeta now has unlimited continues :steviej:

tumblr_o4i4bsmz9e1uj16a1o1_500.gif