Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I wonder how Freeza is gonna work with this team? I don't think nobody will trust him. Freeza may end up double crossing universe 7 and possibly helping frost or using frost. Freeza is a psychopath remember he seems like he would rather die than team up with his enemies that defeated him twice. They should have got Cell back I'm sick of Freeza to be honest. Cell is intelligent he can reason and plus because he has Sayin DNA he will automatically want to fight the toughest guy in the tournament to satisfy himself.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Seriously...

I think Universe 7 would be better off taking Goten, Trunks or even Yamcha at this point that Freiza.

You can't trust him, he is liable to attack his own team and kill people on any time, that would automatically disqualify him and potentially the team. The SSJ kids at least have raw power and Yamcha isn't completely pathetic. He was on par with the Ginyu Force on Kai's planet (filler I know) he's gotta be comparable to Krillin and capable of teamwork at least, right?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Wonder what would happen if goku tried the kamehameha on Tenshinhan now:jbhmm:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Seriously...

I think Universe 7 would be better off taking Goten, Trunks or even Yamcha at this point that Freiza.

You can't trust him, he is liable to attack his own team and kill people on any time, that would automatically disqualify him and potentially the team. The SSJ kids at least have raw power and Yamcha isn't completely pathetic. He was on par with the Ginyu Force on Kai's planet (filler I know) he's gotta be comparable to Krillin and capable of teamwork at least, right?
Beerus will keep him in check. He'll hakai that nikka in a heart beat. A fate worst than death :demonic:

Besides he has no choice. The universe will be ERASED not just blown up. Which means ain't no going to heaven or hell. nikka you dont exist. You will become nothingness. I'm sure nobody wants to face that fate.

Besides I have a strong feeling nobody is getting erased. This was all Goku's idea because he wanted the other Gods and fighters to believe he was really Evil. He wants the biggest challenge yet and everybody got a bounty for that his head :pachaha:

Im gonna bookmark this post because if this comes to be just know you heard it from your nikka
full