Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I thought that the skinny version of buu would have been dope. What happened to that ? :jbhmm:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This would just end up being another L for Vegeta, since there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

Beerus: That's correct Vegeta, your father didn't give me the best pillow so I ordered Frieza to blow up his planet. Problem? :usure:

Vegeta: Nah, we good. :mjcry:
Maybe Vegeta will convince Goku to rebel:demonic: the revolution will begin:demonic:
I hope:damn:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm waiting on how they bad Yamcha gonna look and feel after Goku curves him on the tourney invite
Yamcha is lowkey the smartest one - used his strength and abilities to pull hoes and be a pro athlete. Got tired of dying all the damn time and decided to get that money :win:

"Oh y'all fighting for the fate of the universe again?! :lupe: Let me help by evacuating these thotties over there :youngsabo:" :deadmanny:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
dc16b7e378016710081dade1d6ff87f5.479x350x1.jpg

(LOL @ Master Roshi. He'll never change.)

latest

(Goku reunites with Tien)

Fasha-Tora-and-Bardock-dragon-ball-z-11110223-500-281.jpg

(Fasha was one of the earlier female Saiyans introduced but died in the Bardock special)

Wow @ "2 Female Super Saiyans"

:dwillhuh:

Welp, Some of you called it but honestly I didn't believe it because the odds of introducing two possible Female Super Saiyans seemed extremely low. Now obviously I agreed the designs were different but I felt when they first showed Caulifa it was more her raw form and she would look different once the tournament starts. But the other one is named Kale so the name puns are still there and clearly she looks all innocent just like Broly in his base form. So them being two different people is just an added bonus for me. What if both of them burst out with that Legendary form? Are they related? She was just standing there quiet, can't wait to see more about her story.

I think this is actually pretty dope considering again Female Saiyans haven't had huge roles outside of Pan really in GT. But these are two full blooded Female Saiyans. Everyone else was in and out (Fasha, Bra, Goku's Mother etc) and I wonder how Caulifa Super Saiyan form is going to look now. LOL @ Roshi. Again if you saw the originals, Roshi sex drive has always been on some 0-100 real quick. I'm not saying I condone all of Roshi's freaky actions throughout the history of the show but it is what it is. That's his character. I'm happy he did get kicked in the balls, lol. Goku with that Kamehameha seems like he was about to body Roshi but I think again (Ki Control), lol. Funny Episode. Really liked Tien school with his students and seeing Chiaotzu again. Again it was basically a throwback original DB episode with the humor and stuff. Reminded me of the old Goku V Tien battles. Next Week about to be lit. (Goku/Tien V Gohan/Piccolo and GokuXGohan)

:whoo: About those other spoilers going around:

Is Toei reading this thread, lol. I remember someone said they should add a Villain to the team. But I don't know, with Frost there do we need Freeza again? But this fits the theme of Goku bringing in his rivals. But the rumored reason Buu might not be on the team, lol. Anyways this is about 4 episodes away. Don't get me wrong, he's definitely GOAT STATUS Villain but we just had Freeza come back in the movie and in the series in a retelling. Again I have to see how they do it

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unless they change the intro, i highly doubt frieza replaces buu on the team....this is just a filler episode that they'll use to show goku has gone too far, and needs to refocus....maybe also to have frieza tell vegeta/goku why he really blew up their homeworld...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
unless they change the intro, i highly doubt frieza replaces buu on the team....this is just a filler episode that they'll use to show goku has gone too far, and needs to refocus....maybe also to have frieza tell vegeta/goku why he really blew up their homeworld...

Yea i can see this being the episode where the z team learns the real reason behind the tournament. You know frieza is gonna give no fukks telling him.

I can't see Frieza replacing buu just for the simple fact buu is still in the intro and mid credits.