Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man some of yall need to peep Dragonball, up in here disrespecting Tien like this... he can have four arms dammit! :damn:

What Tien lacks in raw power he more than makes up for in sheer number of techniques. Outside of Piccolo I think Tien has the most techniques of the team assembled.

Also the tournament isn't a fight to the death, it's just a royal rumble style competition. Dudes with great fighting spirit, teamwork, and dope techniques are going to do well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Frieza shyt is stupid, because now you have to ask why they didn't just go get Uub and have Whis do that time skip shyt he did with Bulma's baby.

shyt, they could have gone and gotten Pikkon or Cell.

I thought pikkon died tho... :ohhh: also cell hasn't been training at all he's bum status now

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly I'm pretty sure Frieza won't actually be in the tournament, Buu will probably wake up at the last minute.

Mainly because Buu is in the intro.

And honestly having Frieza there is a terrible idea, since he's just going to betray U7 the first chance he gets. Especially since he's dead anyway, he'd probably rather have the universe get erased than go back to hell.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Honestly I'm pretty sure Frieza won't actually be in the tournament, Buu will probably wake up at the last minute.

Mainly because Buu is in the intro.

And honestly having Frieza there is a terrible idea, since he's just going to betray U7 the first chance he gets. Especially since he's dead anyway, he'd probably rather have the universe get erased than go back to hell.

But if U7 wins, he could wish himself back to life or some shyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That's...another reason why having Frieza there is a horrible idea. Who would want him wished back?

They'd be better off getting Pikkon (technically non-canon I know, but he was created by Toriyama) or maybe somebody like Android 16.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I actually like the "Suicide Squad" route to recruiting Frieza

Watch them strike a goofy deal with him like letting him get out of the coc00n he so desperately hates and be free in to go wherever he wants in Hell. :mjlol: They're aren't gonna let him come back to life, but thats the only deal I can think of that makes sense for them and for him. Because he HATES that fukking coc00n :pachaha:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The Frieza shyt is stupid, because now you have to ask why they didn't just go get Uub and have Whis do that time skip shyt he did with Bulma's baby.

shyt, they could have gone and gotten Pikkon or Cell.

That don't even make sense. Whis didn't do no time skip. He sped up a process that would of taken a couple days at most to right then.

UUB is 3 years old right now. You want him to "time skip" him to 10?

And the past 2 months they have been showing that raw power is not all thats needed to win this tournament. UUB has 0 experience at this point.

And Pikkon isn't even cannon :dead:

The whole Frieza thing is probably just a quick tease. Unless we getting a new opening Buu is still there and not Frieza. Buu is probably going to wake up last min and they gonna just banish Frieza back to hell.

To be fair though Frieza is the better pick. Buu is too immature for the fate of the world being at stake. Gonna be interesting to see what deal they make for him. As far ad Frieza double crossing im sure Beerus and Whis won't let that happen. And it was already shown Berrus is the one person Frieza is actually scared of..

Not to mention remember Frieza is coming back in the same way Goku came back in the Buu saga. He's only back for 24 hours. In Goku's case the more powerful he got the time he was allowed to be back kept decreasing. Hopefully that comes back into play especially with Frieza's golden form.

Also i told yall don't worry about Vegeta. There was no way they was gonna let him go into this tournament with no training while Goku and Gohan are all getting stronger. Vegeta hopping in the hyperbolic time chamber like the god damn prince of sayians he is!! :wow:

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That don't even make sense. Whis didn't do no time skip. He sped up a process that would of taken a couple days at most to right then.

UUB is 3 years old right now. You want him to "time skip" him to 10?

And the past 2 months they have been showing that raw power is not all thats needed to win this tournament. UUB has 0 experience at this point.

And Pikkon isn't even cannon :dead:

The whole Frieza thing is probably just a quick tease. Unless we getting a new opening Buu is still there and not Frieza. Buu is probably going to wake up last min and they gonna just banish Frieza back to hell.

To be fair though Frieza is the better pick. Buu is too immature for the fate of the world being at stake. Gonna be interesting to see what deal they make for him. As far ad Frieza double crossing im sure Beerus and Whis won't let that happen. And it was already shown Berrus is the one person Frieza is actually scared of..

Not to mention remember Frieza is coming back in the same way Goku came back in the Buu saga. He's only back for 24 hours. In Goku's case the more powerful he got the time he was allowed to be back kept decreasing. Hopefully that comes back into play especially with Frieza's golden form.

Also i told yall don't worry about Vegeta. There was no way they was gonna let him go into this tournament with no training while Goku and Gohan are all getting stronger. Vegeta hopping in the hyperbolic time chamber like the god damn prince of sayians he is!! :wow:
:blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't be surprised if freiza tells Vegeta the real reason why he destroyed the sayain race(i.e beerus told him 2):jbhmm: I can see some conflict between Vegeta and beerus also goku:jbhmm:

This would just end up being another L for Vegeta, since there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

Beerus: That's correct Vegeta, your father didn't give me the best pillow so I ordered Frieza to blow up his planet. Problem? :usure:

Vegeta: Nah, we good. :mjcry: