Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piccolo.. had to re-father this guy Gohan... you know what I'm not getting on this hate train, I said enough about it prior. Overall, this was a good episode. It didn't feel like it was moving so slow I wanted it to end. What really got me interested though, was the stuff about universe 7 saiyins and female Brolly. I don't know how far they're going with DBS but, dam I would like to see some more stuff about them and possibly Planet Vegeta being wished back or something.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikka shes gonna be the female broly:what: and when its official to the point where no more of these dumbass fan theories can dispute it im quoting your post and u not gonna hear the end of it:mjgrin:

either they did her design over.. just like when they had jiren in the hood in the preview but changed it to toppo in the actual preview... or shes gonna fukking change her clothes and hairstyle(like girls do) by the time the tournament rolls around..

its just a coincidence that her graphic is in the magazine right next to her transformed right:mjgrin: just a coincidence that her name is a pun on the closest vegetable to broccoli right:mjgrin:
just a coincidence that her hair in base form when its not tied looks exactly like brolys:mjgrin:
and shes DAMN sure not gonna be from universe 11

I'll be waiting :jawalrus: ... to prove you wrong:ufdup:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
We just saw Vegeta training shortly before the baby was born. It's literally been 2 or 3 days sense the exhibition match with the other universes. Vegeta is fine lol.

Can anyone tell me if these other universes are parallel universes or not? I mean if they are sayians in other universes does that mean there are also Namekians, Earthlings, etc?
Only Universe 6 seems to be parallel to Universe 7

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Great episode, man I just like how Toriyama is incorporating life lessons in this episode. So first of all he cleared up some confusion in the Buu saga because I'm sure most of us was wondering how in the world did ultimate Gohan lose to Super Buu. On paper that was clearly a mismatch but in battle it's not always about strength it's about character. Gohan was so consumed with great power that he got arrogant during that battle and instead of defeating Buu he ends up getting absorbed. Lesson one if you obsess with winning, you can't calmly assess a situation. And you'll misjudge an enemy true strength. Lesson two lose your arrogance and never let your guard down until the fight is over.

And to all the Gohan haters out there praying for his downfall

:umad:

tumblr_inline_ncazueIFR21qbhmtm.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Word:russ:At that point Piccolo still hated Gokus ass :dead:
Accidentally?:mjlol:

Piccolo literally had the :mjgrin:face when he killed Goku. They were still enemies at the time

The point of them teaming up was to save Gohan from Radtiz. Goku dying was unexpected and what happen in the process of the battle. He was sacrificing himself as he did with Cell. Sure Piccolo obviously was fine with the outcome in the end but that wasn't the mission nor goal of the situation. Goku's death from Piccolo was basically symbolism for Goku bursting through King's Piccolo's chest killing him which birthed Piccolo to being with. (This is why the beam went through Goku's chest to bring it full circle.)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would that Califla girl be that girl from the intro?

She looks completely different. The Sayian dude Cabba talked to made it seem like he'd never seen SSJ before. Could the girl in the intro be the sister of Califla? Even in the intro the personality was completely different.