Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
God's Son is back. And I want him to get stronger but I really hate the Blue transformation, give him purple or something else.

Piccolo is crazy now, he must have learned from Super Buu about detached limbs being able to attack. I knew something was wrong when he didn't regenerate his arm or take a senzu bean.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GOAThan came in this B!tch like:

Heavens-Light-400.png

(The Light is Shining on Thee)

9ce32f5448008492c84f1b2c91dcec8b.jpg

(Piccolo has been there every step of the way and honored his promise to Goku to always look after Gohan)

d7e89c2287ddf978247caa5e2da64ee9.jpg

(Legend Reborn: Broly was the 8th Dragon Ball Film and in Episode 88 his female counterpart is introduced as Caulifla)

Classic Episode and one of the best of the entire Super series thus far. I love the symbolism and parallels of introducing "Female Broly" with Gohan's return to form. Technically speaking Gohan has shown pieces of that "Legendary Super Saiyan" energy within him (Raditz, Cell, Mystic etc). Many felt Gohan returning to form was a pipe dream but there were those of use that never lost faith. The Lavender fight, Goku and Kuririn Sparring and Piccolo Training has definitely whipped him back into shape pretty quickly. He was looking really flabby and skinny sick against Golden Freeza. But when Piccolo pulled Mystic out of him, Lord. Did you see those heavenly clouds open up? Did you see that Superman S Curl Bang coming back? Did you see Piccolo show he can hang with SSJ and that he's been training?

It really takes you back to Piccolo taking Gohan after accidentally killing Goku against Radtiz. I also enjoyed PIccolo checking Gohan about being overconfident. Gohan knows he has a unique and special power but sometimes he lets that get to his head. Gohan overall is a very humble person but once the power overtakes him that Saiyan cockiness also does goes to his head. Piccolo basically said in so many words, Gohan should of beaten Buu with the power level. Piccolo got Gohan back to form but we all know a new transformation is in the cards but they had to get him atleast back to Mystic/Ultimate form. Piccolo also put battery in Gohan's back to possible go all out and try to win the tournament. Interesting side story with Cabba and Miss Caulifa (Cauliflower) (Broly = Broccoli). I'm assuming this is her in a wild state and she will be a makeover to that innocent looking girl we saw in the previews. LMAO @ Yamucha, he's a fool. Next week is looking dope too. Straight throwback to the original Dragon Ball Series with Goku going to see Tein and Roshi with the evil spirits and fighting in the dojo.

Last edited:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Vegeta going into the tournament under powered. He's probably weaker than when he fought Black.:francis:
Bruh, now you know Vegeta training on the low. Prolly be fukking Bulma to sleep, slip out of the bed and go to the gravity chamber (or flies off with Whis somewhere) and put in WORK. I am pretty sure that Beerus and Whis would've voiced concern about Vegeta if they sensed his power levels dipping. The fact that they don't say shyt about him speaks volumes.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta going into the tournament under powered. He's probably weaker than when he fought Black.:francis:

We just saw Vegeta training shortly before the baby was born. It's literally been 2 or 3 days sense the exhibition match with the other universes. Vegeta is fine lol.

Can anyone tell me if these other universes are parallel universes or not? I mean if they are sayians in other universes does that mean there are also Namekians, Earthlings, etc?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
People forget that Universe 6 still has a whole rack of Saiyans in it. There is a lot of potential for future fights, plots, relationships, etc. should they decide to carry on the series after the tournament. I'm hoping that after the tournament the winner will either wish or convince the Omni kings to merge universes or transport inhabitants into one.

These past few episodes they been showing us a lot of glimpses of characters and relationships from the other universes. I get the feeling there's more to that than just tournament preparation.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
People forget that Universe 6 still has a whole rack of Saiyans in it. There is a lot of potential for future fights, plots, relationships, etc. should they decide to carry on the series after the tournament. I'm hoping that after the tournament the winner will either wish or convince the Omni kings to merge universes or transport inhabitants into one.

These past few episodes they been showing us a lot of glimpses of characters and relationships from the other universes. I get the feeling there's more to that than just tournament preparation.

I wonder if the wish they are going to ask the Super Dragon Balls is "no more Zeno sama" as a way to keep everyone alive and open up the door for some :demonic: shyt to happen after the tourney.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
universe 6 got them saiyans on deck universe 11 has the female brolly :wow: WATTBA. I am curious how universe 6 saiyans will do because cabba is the first one to go super :jbhmm:.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
wrong, she is the one who does the transformation.. hence her name being a pun of cauliflower which is similar to brolys broccoli pun.. cauliflower and broccoli look alike

also..

the whole "shes from universe 11" thing was something fans jumped the gun and ran with

wrong, jesus she had a whole transformation in a trailer

unless toriyama was like fukk it let's redesign here which I highly doubt she is still on universe 11 toppo's team

J3cFWql.png

Z104Mne.png

Also the first one has the gold bracelets broly has when caulifla has standart grey ones like caba, clothes are also different and hairstyle. Everyone makes mistakes breh

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
wrong, jesus she had a whole transformation in a trailer

unless toriyama was like fukk it let's redesign here which I highly doubt she is still on universe 11 toppo's team

J3cFWql.png

Z104Mne.png

Also the first one has the gold bracelets broly has when caulifla has standart grey ones like caba, clothes are also different and hairstyle. Everyone makes mistakes breh

nikka shes gonna be the female broly:what: and when its official to the point where no more of these dumbass fan theories can dispute it im quoting your post and u not gonna hear the end of it:mjgrin:

either they did her design over.. just like when they had jiren in the hood in the preview but changed it to toppo in the actual preview... or shes gonna fukking change her clothes and hairstyle(like girls do) by the time the tournament rolls around..

its just a coincidence that her graphic is in the magazine right next to her transformed right:mjgrin: just a coincidence that her name is a pun on the closest vegetable to broccoli right:mjgrin:
just a coincidence that her hair in base form when its not tied looks exactly like brolys:mjgrin:
and shes DAMN sure not gonna be from universe 11

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:wow: vegoata out here on his father of the year shyt.

:wow: picoollo out here on his father of the year shyt.

":blessed:mystic gohan back"
:mjlol: yaw dudes something else. :hhh: nikka might as well be turning kaiken x10:camby: this ain't buu saga. turned mystic and still got his ass beat.

how you get killed by fukkin picoollo? :dead:
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

house kakarot looking funny in the light.
:sas2:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got a good explanation why Gohan was going super saiyan and not in his mystic form. When he did at the begining of the series I thought it was just sloppy writing.

I think we're going to see multiple female super saiyans. Something is different in that universe and just overall the stature of those saiyans looks frail. The transformation is looking more like a summoning like how fusions kind of mutates, or going from super 2 to level 3. That legendary form is probably like going super saiyan 4.

Piccolo pulling out the dhalism arms was appropriate. This was the enhancement I was looking for, and what liked even more was not only was he detached, he could throw a fire ball with his detached limb. Not only that, when be cloned him self I thought was alt versions like when Gotenks has ghost, but I think each piccolo was a real copy, low-key that's some ice cold shyt right there, he's basically omnipotent with his body :banderas: