Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
C-z963FXgAAGNIX.jpg

EPISODE #90 GOHAN, GOKU, PICCOLO & TIEN in Two on Two Battle

:ohhh: I'm looking forward to Roshi and Tien next week but this sh!t right here is about to be crazy.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gohan's back, great. So even though Piccolo beat the piss out of him, will he be getting some power boosts and more screen time :mjpls::aicmon:?

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was an earlier episode of Super/Manga... here's a wiki link (Saiyan Power) but i'm sure someone can tell you the exact episode number.

In the manga version of the "Future" Trunks Saga, it is theorized by Future Trunks that Saiyans can only grow powerful a finite number of times with the Zenkai. This came from Vegeta showing no signs of improvement against Goku Black after healing from the previous skirmish.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
It was an earlier episode of Super/Manga... here's a wiki link (Saiyan Power) but i'm sure someone can tell you the exact episode number.

In the manga version of the "Future" Trunks Saga, it is theorized by Future Trunks that Saiyans can only grow powerful a finite number of times with the Zenkai. This came from Vegeta showing no signs of improvement against Goku Black after healing from the previous skirmish.
Damn I never knew this. Why would they remove this nice power up tool out of the picture though? The Zenkai seems to be one of the fundamental characteristics of being a Sayian.