Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Piccolo exposed Gohan twice. How many L's does Gohan have in Super so far:jbhmm:

Idk why ya'll put so much faith in him. He dropped the ball on Perfect Cell and he dropped the ball on Buu. And then Goku and Vegeta had to clean up for him both times.

Same thing might happen this time, luckily Gohan has piccolo to flaunt his weaknesses so he can improve.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol to everyone doubting #gohanset:ufdup: they even got his hair back at the end :banderas: to all you butthurt phaggots ... you know whats going to happen right:steviej:There has always been more to gohans power :demonic: but but but power levels :bryan:but but no training:bryan:but but but GTFO:bryan:

Been day 1 with gohan:blessed:

Also caulifla :picard: she looks like a savage, she's a saiyan but not the one that transforms in to brolly because that one is in the universe of toppo I believe :wow:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
lol to everyone doubting #gohanset:ufdup: they even got his hair back at the end :banderas: to all you butthurt phaggots ... you know whats going to happen right:steviej:There has always been more to gohans power :demonic: but but but power levels :bryan:but but no training:bryan:but but but GTFO:bryan:

Been day 1 with gohan:blessed:

Also caulifla :picard: she looks like a savage, she's a saiyan but not the one that transforms in to brolly because that one is in the universe of toppo I believe :wow:

:heh: Gohanset is taking pride in this episode? I'm pretty confident I just saw Piccolo choke Gohan to death and blast him back to life.

That's a win:dahell:

Even when he got his majestic powers back Piccolo still was playing around with him.

Piccolo- You did Good Gohan

Gohan - :krs: really dad

* Amputated arm blast him*

Gohan- :why: where did that come from?

Piccolo- :scust: arrogant ass nikka.

Gohan came in this episode looking bad, and left looking worse. Gohanset looking funny in the light.

:ehh:But Caulifah does look like a beast

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Finally gohan not being as much of a lame.

Yamcha :laugh:

I cant wait to complain when goku goes ssb next week agaist roshi's evil kage bunshin

GOAT back? :ohhh: Bout to start watching again

Is the universe tournament over, on hiatus, or what? :dahell:

Last episode I saw was when Gohan got poisoned
They are showing the recruitment of the team members now. The real tourney should start in 2-3 episodes

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:heh: Gohanset is taking pride in this episode? I'm pretty confident I just saw Piccolo choke Gohan to death and blast him back to life.

That's a win:dahell:

Even when he got his majestic powers back Piccolo still was playing around with him.

Piccolo- You did Good Gohan

Gohan - :krs: really dad

* Amputated arm blast him*

Gohan- :why: where did that come from?

Piccolo- :scust: arrogant ass nikka.

Gohan came in this episode looking bad, and left looking worse. Gohanset looking funny in the light.

:ehh:But Caulifah does look like a beast
They don't wanna see you win :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
wrong, she is the one who does the transformation.. hence her name being a pun of cauliflower which is similar to brolys broccoli pun.. cauliflower and broccoli look alike

also..

the whole "shes from universe 11" thing was something fans jumped the gun and ran with