Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand why people don't get why characters that where Goku's biggest rivals and never had to train to already be stronger than him, years later have trained, and are still close to his power level.

If anything this series should have taught you is that goku is not the benchmark for strength anymore.

There are people stronger, and he's off the planet training so much he literally has no clue whats going on on earth.

Goku and friends train and get huge jumps in power levels all the time but when someone else does it off screen people are like :mindblown: how?!?!

The Z fighters spend a day (year) in the spirit room and come back maddddddddddd powered up. 17 is off training and beating up peons for years and people are like:patrice:

Remember 17 and 18 aren't a joke. Which makes me think how powerful perfect cell would be if he trained. Does he use energy? Or is he like 17 and 18?:jbhmm:

Also I wonder if Uub is going to be the next arc after the tournament of power?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Remember 17 and 18 aren't a joke. Which makes me think how powerful perfect cell would be if he trained. Does he use energy? Or is he like 17 and 18?:jbhmm:
With no training there was an entire timeline where nobody was powerful enough to destroy them, at base level, in the entire planet....But it's unfathomable that 17 is a boss in the main timeline? With time to train? These dudes are looking for reasons to gripe.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i don't get people being upset about 17 training to become stronger. He hadn't been seen since the end of the Cell games, he could have been putting in work that entire time.

One thing about training that irritates me though.......How come Goku has never even offered to teach anybody else "Instant Transmission"? That shyt could be so helpful to everybody, but he's the only one to learn it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah, i don't get people being upset about 17 training to become stronger. He hadn't been seen since the end of the Cell games, he could have been putting in work that entire time.

One thing about training that irritates me though.......How come Goku has never even offered to teach anybody else "Instant Transmission"? That shyt could be so helpful to everybody, but he's the only one to learn it.
Plus that cell shyt clearly haunts him. Dude was like :wow: when talking about it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When is Piccolo gonna get some screen time :stopitslime::comeon::mjpls:. Last time they had him and goku training Gohan we got the GOAT filler episode with the driving though :skip:

Next time he shows up he better slap the shyt outta 17 off gp on some "shyt ain't going like the last time:ufdup::usure:"

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latest episode was a waste of fukking time. The next episode should be fire though.

They need to figure out a way to give Piccolo another significant power upgrade. Find another namekian for him to fuse with or something.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Latest episode was a waste of fukking time. The next episode should be fire though.

They need to figure out a way to give Piccolo another significant power upgrade. Find another namekian for him to fuse with or something.
They don't need logic everybody else is getting ass-pulll powerups. Just make the shyt happen now :mjcry::sadcam::damn::damn::damn:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Not Gunna lie this episode was boring:mjlol::mjlol: but next week should be interesting seeing father and son train in front of Gohan step father:mjgrin:goku:mjgrin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
17 was in the sunken place, he aint trying to go back :ohhh:
giphy.gif