Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
C9zaehxXgAAmAoN.jpg

:lupe:

After these last 2 Episodes, #17 might be moving up my list, The Boys is sick. Good episode. LOL @ those poachers. They picked the wrong planet, wrong island at the wrong time with Goku and #17 being there, lol. I've never slept on #17 or #18 as the Androids dominated on Trunks Original Timeline but again #17 is going to bring a lot to the table for this team. Loved the throwback to Cell with Goku going back to King Kai planet again. Also during the Trunks Saga they used Cell's old timemachine. Love that connection with #17 being an original Dr. Gero Android. King Kai was pissed at Goku agian, remember he was going to wish him back some Episodes ago but didn't. I guess it's still a running joke in the series that Goku did that. Oh Yeah, He's Coming.......

#88 Look at those Eyes at the end (0:28), Piccolo about to pull it out of Gohan man......Let's Get It.

latest

This last Episode paid homage to this Legendary Scene during the Cell Saga.

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Gohab look like he gon hit ss2 in the end of that preview. Will be interesting to see what kind of training he does with goku in episode 90.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Episode was hilarious, Kakarot actually was smarter than his whole Super showing. I hope that continues.

5 billion dollar boat :dead:

Bomb on King Kai's planet:dead:

Episode had the longest summary ever, hot damn.