Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
straight filler episode, but it was cool...did a lot of throwback things, and still had more action than the filler eps from previous series....also, i like how it shows off what each person brings to the team...speaking of which: the squad looking right so far....got powerhouses, fighting geniuses, and strategists....it's gonna be interesting to see how the other unis react to such a powerhouse team, cause all they thought they had to worry about was goku....

also, this recruitment tour is showing that the universe rankings arent based on fighting/strength alone....would be interesting if they showed what it was based on....

lol at goku acting like he didnt know he was the savior this whole time...'i just wanted to fight strong people, if everyone got saved while i did that, so be it' lol.....they've done a great job writing goku in that regard: he always puts others first, but instead of just making him a boy scout type 'hero', they hid it under the guise of him just wanting to fight strong people....they even hint at it when having goku deny he's the savior....when 17 asked what goku would wish for, he quickly said for the most part he already knows what goku gonna do if they win....goku laughed, but then talked about not liking the idea of universes getting erased...so we already know what he gonna do with his wish without him saying it...that's great character buildup/writing....

cant wait to see next week's episode and what they do with gohan/piccolo....looks like piccolo gonna awaken that hidden power, again....also, cant wait till we get the goku/vegeta episodes before the tourney....gonna be interesting to see the dynamic they show between those 2...think instead of it being the normal testing of power, it's gonna show those 2 kicking back, talking about fam life, having a laugh....a quiet before the storm so to speak, which would be cool as hell.....

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
goku goes blue for 2 seconds in space and nikkas crying about that:mjlol:
17 kicks a nikka and he doesnt get blown into smithereens(after clearly telling goku dont kill the poachers) and nikkas crying about that

im convinced yall just watch to nitpick at this point

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goku goes blue for 2 seconds in space and nikkas crying about that:mjlol:
17 kicks a nikka and he doesnt get blown into smithereens(after clearly telling goku dont kill the poachers) and nikkas crying about that

im convinced yall just watch to nitpick at this point
Yea I hear you but

........17 kicked the shyt out that nikka breh:mjlol:

Had him going STRAIGHT for the self destruct button like yo FUKK this shyt:dead:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
atmosphere_layers_diagram_720x440.jpg

I mean in the first goku vs beerus fight it ended in the mesosphere... :ld: