Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
nikkas really tryna explain the bullshyt and crap DBS is pumping out....its all just shytty writing. At this point I don't think them nikkas care. I can sit and complain every week about plot holes and garbage writing....but I'll still tune in and watch it.........and the owners of Dragonball know this :yeshrug:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
nikkas really tryna explain the bullshyt and crap DBS is pumping out....its all just shytty writing. At this point I don't think them nikkas care. I can sit and complain every week about plot holes and garbage writing....but I'll still tune in and watch it.........and the owners of Dragonball know this :yeshrug:

Akira's Senile has been writing DB for 30 years dude clearly has run out of ideas. The problem with these old writers is they don't want to hire young writers with fresh ideas.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know it's shytty writing breh.:yeshrug:

Tbh I think the fukkery between the eps is just as entertaining as the show/the :why::mindblown:fukkery the show produces

Only time the writing has me legit :gucci: is usually anything involving broken ass Whis

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
Mh, actually Shin said "might be", so Shin is not sure that Vegetto blue>Beerus. This statement is "vague". I think that in the manga Vegetto is a bit stronger than Beerus anyway, but pretty sure that they are in the same tier, he says "perhaps " for a reason.

But since the fusion in the manga is strong like in DBZ (merged Zamasu just stomps Vegeta/Goku lol), and Beerus is near to Vegetto blue.....how much are fodders Goku and Vegeta compared to Beerus? :mjlol:Beerus used 2% of his power against Goku SSJG? :mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
C92kdr8UMAAkOR5.jpg

Gohan to be training with Piccolo and Goku in the future

images

piccolossacrifice-1.jpg

After a humbling Match against Lavender and with his Elder and Uncle Kuririn, The Prodigal Son is set to return.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know if anybody else is noticing but in the Anime Gohan is seemingly becoming a bit more of a strategist than before. He puts more thought into his battles and the coming tournament than others. I wonder if they're going to credit his training with Piccolo for that. Piccolo is still the tactical gawd on the show.

If Gohan can get back into shape, tap into his true power, AND be a better tactician :ohhh:

Somebody is gonna pull some grimey shyt and Gohan gonna beat the breaks off they ass.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since we've seen the crazy power upgrades from 17 and frieza because of their potential just what kind of upgrades would cell have if he were training since he did absorb 17 to get perfect form AND has frieza's genes along with saiyan
patrice.png

Who cares, he's dead.