Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why u aint ask these questions when freeza washed ssb goku after 4 months? :lupe:

17 when he first came out > final form freeza :manny:

So 17 with DECADES of time to train plus unlimited energy should be able to pressure ssb if he was strong than pre gold freeza

They actually gave an effort to explain why Frieza was capable of getting so powerful and it was a main point of the plot and even then it was still kinda weird.

Goku has had decades to train also, has been trained by gods and the gods of those gods. As far as we know 17 has just been on that island this whole time. He gained 6 sagas worth of strength offscreen. I like the factor that 17 is this strong because it adds a new dynamic to the heavy hitter being more that just Goku and Vegeta. Buu getting stronger is also great but as of now it was a poor job of just making 17 stronger with nothing to really back it up.

There can definitely be a plausible explanation but as of now just "training on an island" is a bad one.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol and if nikkas took a min to think about it, they would realize both the Krillin and 17 shyt makes somewhat sense. nikkas in here heated for no reason :mjlol:

Goku went SSB for a completely different reason than he did against 17 but ok go ahead.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They actually gave an effort to explain why Frieza was capable of getting so powerful and it was a main point of the plot and even then it was still kinda weird.

Goku has had decades to train also, has been trained by gods and the gods of those gods. As far as we know 17 has just been on that island this whole time. He gained 6 sagas worth of strength offscreen. I like the factor that 17 is this strong because it adds a new dynamic to the heavy hitter being more that just Goku and Vegeta. Buu getting stronger is also great but as of now it was a poor job of just making 17 stronger with nothing to really back it up.

There can definitely be a plausible explanation but as of now just "training on an island" is a bad one.
:mjlol:This nikka 17 was on that island getting rpg powerups:mjlol:

Yo:ohhh:

Maybe those purple bulls are damn near extinct because 17 killed them all leveling up on some Final Fantasy shyt:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

The armies are really there to stop 17:ohhh:

This nikka STILL a villian brehs:dwillhuh:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World

The Frieza explanation they gave is also implied for 17 as well. Frieza got so powerful cause he's naturally strong and has high potential; 17 got even more powerful cause he is naturally stronger than Frieza, has "enormous potential" (as stated by Toriyama himself) , and has unlimited stamina on top of that. Whereas Goku had to train all his life to get where he's at because he is naturally weak af like the nikka was so weak his own pops was ashamed of him.

Not sure why this shyt is so hard for nikkas to comprehend

Goku went SSB for a completely different reason than he do against 17 but ok go ahead.

That's the point breh. Goku clearly went SSB to test Krillin, just like he clearly went SSB cause 17 would've washed him otherwise.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Frieza explanation they gave is also implied for 17 as well. Frieza got so powerful cause he's naturally strong and has high potential; 17 got even more powerful cause he is naturally stronger than Frieza, has "enormous potential" (as stated by Toriyama himself) , and has unlimited stamina on top of that. Whereas Goku had to train all his life to get where he's at because he is naturally weak af like the nikka was so weak his own pops was ashamed of him.

Not sure why this shyt is so hard for nikkas to comprehend

That's the point breh. Goku clearly went SSB to test Krillin, just like he clearly went SSB cause 17 would've washed him otherwise.

Potential or not dude was on an island for 10+ years protecting wildlife. How that can equate to SSB level power is baffling even for someone with his "potential".

I mean even Perfect Cell had limits.

But like I said, if 17 is going to be this strong then thats fine, but how he got to that point and the lack of explanation other than he had potential and was on an island is hard to wrap my head around.

"just like he clearly went SSB cause 17 would've washed him otherwise" How is that just like when he fought krillin? :patrice:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:mjlol:This nikka 17 was on that island getting rpg powerups:mjlol:

Yo:ohhh:

Maybe those purple bulls are damn near extinct because 17 killed them all leveling up on some Final Fantasy shyt:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

The armies are really there to stop 17:ohhh:

This nikka STILL a villian brehs:dwillhuh:
:ohhh:17 the new Sepiroth out chea?:merchant:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So since we've seen the crazy power upgrades from 17 and frieza because of their potential just what kind of upgrades would cell have if he were training since he did absorb 17 to get perfect form AND has frieza's genes along with saiyan
patrice.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could fusion be allowed according to the rules?:patrice:

The dance could be, problem is both parties have to be in perfect synch, of a similar size, and of a similar power set. Of the people in the tournament only Goku and Vegeta or 18 & 17 could pull it off.