Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Sparring yet he forced Goku to go Blue; even Super Buu couldnt do that, Super buu couldnt even force Goku to go SS.......17 simply is at a beastly at this point

I agree.

But keep in mind, SSB isn't his "final form" :lolbron:. He still has SSB + Kaioken at his max. 17 is a beast but he's not at the top rank YET.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I agree.

But keep in mind, SSB isn't his "final form" :lolbron:. He still has SSB + Kaioken at his max. 17 is a beast but he's not at the top rank YET.
17 Was holding back fukk boy; and with his unlimited energy he probably could go head up with Goku still, while SSB kaioken would have Goku losing Energy immensly

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
17 Was holding back fukk boy; and with his unlimited energy he probably could go head up with Goku still, while SSB kaioken would have Goku losing Energy immensly

Yeah, I'm sure Goku's going to lose to one of the dudes on his bench :mjlol:

17 is strong, but ya'll cysing this shyt too much. If he starts saving the day and shyt, yeah we can give him the crown but we don't even know if he's stronger than Majin Buu yet. Calm yourself down :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok yall all need to chill :mjlol:These characters are as strong as the episode or plot needs them to be:deadmanny: Goku had to use blue to match up and eventually over power Toppo after his hug of justice. Beerus already confirmed Goku is as strong as universe 11 second fighter. Right now Goku still top dog of the show until we see how powerful Jiren is. Vegeta, Hit, the Broly chick are real wild cards though and the ones I want to see the most especially Hit:whew:Yall best enjoy this cash grab of a series and sit back waiting for the coming fukkery :ufdup::lawd:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TNC

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The issue is the fact of WHY 17 is he so strong? It literally makes no sense how he became leaps and bounds stronger than before from just chilling on a island. I have no issue with 17 being as strong as he is but they've done a piss poor job at even slightly justifying the power increase.
Why u aint ask these questions when freeza washed ssb goku after 4 months? :lupe:

17 when he first came out > final form freeza :manny:

So 17 with DECADES of time to train plus unlimited energy should be able to pressure ssb if he was strong than pre gold freeza

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man Goku probably got some new shyt under wraps....:lolbron: Nikka so nonchalant about winning a game of literal death...:mjlol: Got shyt that's gonna blow everyone out the water...

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Androids don't get tired. This was explained in the fight between piccolo and 17. They were basically evenly match but 17 pointed out that Piccolo couldn't keep this up forever be he can.

Edit: it's the same reason why 17 being so strong doesn't make sense. The androids are powered like batteries. They're power was static. They can't get any stronger or weaker.

So 17 getting stronger when he can't even get weaker or get tired makes no sense.
You can stop that noise breh. Android 17's Power Explained-Akira Toriyama Confirms 17 Has Enormous Potential - Anime Blog 17 is as strong or stronger than SSB Goku, accept it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm still :lolbron: At goku showing off the SSB form and having all the gods shook... Just Wait til they see the fusion dance!!! :ahh:

Nikkas gonna be like:dahell::to::huhldup::whoa::mjcry::sadcam:

Gogita::demonic::smugdraper::ufdup: