Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This thread has turned comical as well, they had to make the earth fighters seem stronger and scale the power levels to get a gauge on things as Goku and Vegta would be fighting people from other universes, God level fighters, and Gods who those God Level fighters cant even touch if serious

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So far everyone that Goku recruiting gets 1episode or 2:francis: so we won't get any tournament shyt till maybe mid to late may:ehh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So far everyone that Goku recruiting gets 1episode or 2:francis: so we won't get any tournament shyt till maybe mid to late may:ehh:
The black saga seems like a eternity ago; this week to week thing, makes me waver on a condensed version of dragon ball which we get with super.

Not mad they stretching things out here though.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:nonamek::sencuh:
I hope this means you agree lol

I'm just saying how the fukk does Toriyama claim Piccolo is his favorite character but dumps him after his fight with 17 :mindblown:. I don't really rock with Super like that (seems like all ass-pulls and fan-pandering to me :yeshrug:), but if we can get the gawd Future Trunks back then Piccolo can beat somebody's ass who is not a henchman :usure::mjcry:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I'm just saying how the fukk does Toriyama claim Piccolo is his favorite character but dumps him after his fight with 17 :mindblown:. I don't really rock with Super like that (seems like all ass-pulls and fan-pandering to me :yeshrug:), but if we can get the gawd Future Trunks back then Piccolo can beat somebody's ass who is not a henchman :usure::mjcry:
Im hoping he gets a boost he put in work on Z

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm still salty they had him just charging his Special Beam Cannon against Frost.

Dude is one of their smartest fighters :hhh:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at how mad the beards are over SSB goku fighting krillin/android 17

He's trying to recruit not kill them :russ:

How come no one complained about Beerus holding back against Goku when Beerus is obviously so much more powerful? :stopitslime:

It was filed and understood Beerus was holding back so why can't they see Goku is holding back?:mindblown:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of being a fan of the Dragonball stuff is arguing over power levels. :manny:

I'm convinced if they were as strict on who is more powerful than who and what exactly their power rankings were the show would be less popular.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Manga has surprisingly been more detailed in explaining things so we might get more explanation or clarity on the fights Goku has vs. his peers.

If Goku is just gassing up everyone to think they're stronger and more clever than they actually are thsn that's fine but it doesn't seem to be playing out that way or at least it's very hard to tell if it is.