Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Sidebar

HOW THE fukk could Android 17 find love in these streets?

First he looks feminine as hell but I'll park that for now

• He killed...THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE in a blood thirsty killing spree. No emotion. People WOULD REMEMBER HIM.
  • Imagine the intro "hey, what's your name?". ..."My name is Number 17 :sitdown:" like that's gonna work.
  • On a bumble date "hey i recognize you....OH WAIT DIDNT YOU fukkING KILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MY AUNT AND WE HAD TO WISH HER BACK :damn: :merchant:"
  • So he didn't have any traumatic stress syndrome either? Getting fukking EATEN?
  • How could he even get a job as a zookeeper with like 2000 bodies on his record? He doesn't even have a birth certificate either. L
THAT is the most :dahell: thing about DB super so far me :heh:. 18 I get; Krillin seen everything and knows he had no hope at getting a regular chick as bad as 18. But who the fukk would get boo'd up with that killer?
I don't remember 17 and 18 killing any innocent people other than from Trunk's timeline :jbhmm:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That sounds reliable :heh:

think about it

goku's mortal body + god ki = ssj red then add ssj = ssj blue

goku's mortal body controlled by a ki + finding goku's ssj transformation = ssj rose.

plus ssj blue vegeta was stronger than ssj rose zamazu at the end in the anime. In the manga it's a little different

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Sidebar

HOW THE fukk could Android 17 find love in these streets?

First he looks feminine as hell but I'll park that for now

• He killed...THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE in a blood thirsty killing spree. No emotion. People WOULD REMEMBER HIM.
  • Imagine the intro "hey, what's your name?". ..."My name is Number 17 :sitdown:" like that's gonna work.
  • On a bumble date "hey i recognize you....OH WAIT DIDNT YOU fukkING KILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MY AUNT AND WE HAD TO WISH HER BACK :damn: :merchant:"
  • So he didn't have any traumatic stress syndrome either? Getting fukking EATEN?
  • How could he even get a job as a zookeeper with like 2000 bodies on his record? He doesn't even have a birth certificate either. L
THAT is the most :dahell: thing about DB super so far me :heh:. 18 I get; Krillin seen everything and knows he had no hope at getting a regular chick as bad as 18. But who the fukk would get boo'd up with that killer?

In the future timeline #17 and #18 had body counts that would have been in the millions. If I'm not mistaken they wiped out 25% of the Earth's population. Current timeline #17 and #18 were stronger than their future counterparts, but nowhere near as evil. I don't think they even killed one innocent person.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In the future timeline #17 and #18 had body counts that would have been in the millions. If I'm not mistaken they wiped out 25% of the Earth's population. Current timeline #17 and #18 were stronger than their future counterparts, but nowhere near as evil. I don't think they even killed one innocent person.
True but he is still named "No. 17" like he's on plenty of fish with this as a profile pic

android-17-dragon-ball-z-35.4.jpg

Name: 17
Seeking: HUMAN
Within: Flying distance
Relationship: NONE
Have kids: NO
Want kids: TBD
Body type: 1/2 HUMAN 1/2 ANDROID
FAITH: NONE
Drink: 1/2 Vodka, 1/2 Motor Oil

Last edited:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I could tell some of yall never been in a fight nonetheless a sparring match. The point of a sparring match is test your skills and improve your flaws against your partner. It's not about savagely beating your partner up you save that up for your opponent.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nah, you're right about Ki control but what happened with 17 isn't like the Krillin fight where Goku clearly just went SSB to test him and see if he would bytch out when he seen god level opponents in the tournament. The Krillin shyt wasn't even really a fight, he just threw some Destructo disks at base Goku, then hid the second Goku turned SS until Goku walked into a hole that Krillin made with a hidden Destrocto disk. When Goku went SSB, Krillin just stood there shook, shytting himself until he was like "fukk it, I can't let my daughter see me going out like a bytch :francis:" then he proceeded to almost get vaporized by SSB Goku's Kamehameha. To remove any doubt, they had Goku ask Krillin "So what'll you do now :youngsabo: " when he went SSB to make it clear what his intentions were.

In the 17 fight, 17 beat the shyt out of SS Goku effortlessly until Goku was like "oh shyt I better go blue :merchant:". Then instead of being in awe of SSB like damn near everyone else that has seen the form for the 1st time, 17 just casually commented like
"oh u can turn into that color too huh :stopitslime:" then blocked Goku's SSB kamehameha like it wasn't shyt and proceeded to smack SSB Goku around the skies. On top of that, in case there was any doubt of how strong he was, they had 17 mention that he was holding back the whole time. They were clearly trying to imply that 17 is SSB Goku level at the very least
Yeah honestly, this is the most explicit example of the power scaling being wack as fukk in Super. I could give everything a pass. EVERYTHING else a pass. But me seeing 17 (who's only trained with himself for years) go dolo with SSB and basically son his ass. I know SSBK would whoop his ass, but it shouldn't require that. :francis:
Super's been basically about regular nikkas basically traipsing all over Gods :hhh:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Isn't it kinda weird 17 mentions family, goku says the universe will blowup, and 17 okay with that :dwillhuh:
Bad writing tbh. I'm not a fan of Goku/Gohan not telling these fighters the universe is at stake. It would make sense for everybody to go into the hyperbolic time chamber but there's still 33 hours left until the tournament I suppose.