Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but he is still named "No. 17" like he's on plenty of fish with this as a profile pic

android-17-dragon-ball-z-35.4.jpg

Name: 17
Seeking: HUMAN
Within: Flying distance
Relationship: NONE
Have kids: NO
Want kids: TBD
Body type: 1/2 HUMAN 1/2 ANDROID
FAITH: NONE
Drink: 1/2 Vodka, 1/2 Motor Oil
They both have real names. 17 is Lapis and 18 is Lazuli. Android 16 was also modeled after Dr. Gero's son.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: those cops arent dead

17 might have one body tho

Ya'll gotta remember 17 and 18 in future trunks timeline killed the Z squad except Gohan and Trunks already by the time we saw them.

They're main mission was to find Goku and they spent most of their time looking for him. Once he was out of the picture they moved on to everyone else and basically killed out of boredom. So don't think the current ones were any less evil than the future ones. The current ones just never got to complete their mission.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll gotta remember 17 and 18 in future trunks timeline killed the Z squad except Gohan and Trunks already by the time we saw them.

There main mission was to find Goku and they spent most of their time looking for him. Once he was out of the picture they moved on to everyone else and basically killed out of boredom. So don't think the future ones were any less evil. They just never got to complete their mission.
wait I'm confused

The future ones killed EVERYONE

The ones we are talking about got absorbed by Cell and other then those filler episodes, they didn't kill thousands of people. We are talking two alternate versions of the same people.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait I'm confused

The future ones killed EVERYONE

The ones we are talking about got absorbed by Cell and other then those filler episodes, they didn't kill thousands of people. We are talking two alternate versions of the same people.
I know but what I saying though is that their mission was to kill Goku. They really didn't care about anything other than finding him.

In the future timeline Goku was dead. So they basically didn't have a purpose and killed people out of boredom. They actually stated that they kept Gohan and Trunks alive so they wouldn't get too bored.

Edit: Also to add onto that they even said that they killed innocent people to lure out Trunks and Gohan.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
their chances of surviving those car crashes dont look too great, unless the scene following shows them getting out their cars im just going to assume theyre all :dead:
I don't know man they have a history of doing slapstick shyt like that on some looney toon shyt

Like when Cell flicked Hercule to that moutain that nikka Hercule should be dead :dead:

the same with his students who tried to go at Cell at the tournament :dead:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
I really wanna know how my boy Hit is gonna factor into this tournament. There's so much focus on Goku/Universe 7 and Universe 11, I gotta feeling he won't be major factor in this somehow. :patrice:
Since Hit can't go all out unless he can use kill moves, I think Hit is going to try some time-leap fukkery on Jiren then get stomped to hype up the fight with Goku

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
idk if this is considered a spoiler since its a character nikkas been heavily talking about for months but ill put a spoiler tag anyways since yall love being fake mad