Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:russ: But if you don't like anything about DBS, why you stressing yourself out over what people saying about Goku., etc? I mean, it's definitely your right to share your opinions on the show but it just looks as if you aren't enjoying the experience at all so why invest time and energy in something you clearly don't like? I'm just trying to understand the logic here or maybe I'm missing something.

You answered your own question breh.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I do wonder if Goku will power up another notch besides the SSBGxKaioken. Something tells me he has an hidden Ace up his sleeve that he hasn't revealed yet as he's been too calm throughout this entire tournament arc.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't it kinda weird 17 mentions family, goku says the universe will blowup, and 17 okay with that :dwillhuh:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Can somebody explain why its hard for ppl to believe 17 can hang with goku when freeza washed goku after just 4 months of training and 17 was stronger than final form freeza when he was first introduced?:patrice:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I think the main problem people have with this series is the lazy/terrible writing.

Between the differences with the manga/anime (:trash:)
Power scale has been ass since the beginning. I mean we see the z fighters getting shine now against ssb but they ALL got washed by freiza's army :scust:
Then we get ssb only to get golden frieza who's god level in 4 months :mindblown:
Piccolo cant even beat frost
Then the asspull with trunks :smh:

If nothing else we've actually seen goku/vegeta put in work and train. But they want to nerf the z fighters for the 1st 80 episodes and then boost them all going into the tourney of power. Its lazy.

Im still gonna watch but why get mad at us calling a spade a spade

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the 17 fight, 17 beat the shyt out of SS Goku effortlessly until Goku was like "oh shyt I better go blue :merchant:". Then instead of being in awe of SSB like damn near everyone else that has seen the form for the 1st time, 17 just casually commented like
"oh u can turn into that color too huh :stopitslime:" then blocked Goku's SSB kamehameha like it wasn't shyt and proceeded to smack SSB Goku around the skies. On top of that, in case there was any doubt of how strong he was, they had 17 mention that he was holding back the whole time. They were clearly trying to imply that 17 is SSB Goku level at the very least

^This!

People don't understand. Goku said himself that he didn't even intend on going Blue. 17 FORCED Goku to go Blue. So yeah I understand Goku was holding back but the fact that 17 forced him to go to Blue speaks volumes to 17s power increase alone which is borderline unbelievable.

The Vegeta Vs. Cabba fight was the perfect example on how the fight between 17 and Goku should have went. If Goku would have gone SSJ3 and 17 was still able to keep up then that would be significant and not be totally out of reach. It would be believable if 17 got strong enough to go toe to toe with SSJ3. Then Goku would go Blue and show just how far "he's" come and end the fight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was 17 who stopped the fight and it wasn't because he was getting overwhelmed. I think it was just because he saw enough.

The issue is that Blue should be the "serious" transformation. In Dragonball Z characters rarely trained or even spared in their final form.

Vegeta uses Blue the way its suppose to be used and that makes sense. When he 1 hit KO'd Cabba, when he beat the shyt out of Future Trunks when he was training him.

I don't really care about power levels but Dragonball Z and Super and been all about transformations and when transformations start to lose meaning and significance the show suffers as a whole.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I think the main problem people have with this series is the lazy/terrible writing.

Between the differences with the manga/anime (:trash:)
Power scale has been ass since the beginning. I mean we see the z fighters getting shine now against ssb but they ALL got washed by freiza's army :scust:
Then we get ssb only to get golden frieza who's god level in 4 months :mindblown:
Piccolo cant even beat frost
Then the asspull with trunks :smh:

If nothing else we've actually seen goku/vegeta put in work and train. But they want to nerf the z fighters for the 1st 80 episodes and then boost them all going into the tourney of power. Its lazy.

Im still gonna watch but why get mad at us calling a spade a spade
no one besides krillin who fought frieza's army even fought goku as ssjb:what: and he didnt "shine" against ssjb goku.. goku went blue and did a kamehameha that almost blew krillin away until 18 kicked it out of the way.. thats not exactly shining.. and when he fought regular ssj goku he was using techniques relating to trying to ring goku out, not outpower him

so that whole angle about struggling against frieza's army but shining against goku is a reach

^This!

People don't understand. Goku said himself that he didn't even intend on going Blue. 17 FORCED Goku to go Blue. So yeah I understand Goku was holding back but the fact that 17 forced him to go to Blue speaks volumes to 17s power increase alone which is borderline unbelievable.

The Vegeta Vs. Cabba fight was the perfect example on how the fight between 17 and Goku should have went. If Goku would have gone SSJ3 and 17 was still able to keep up then that would be significant and not be totally out of reach. It would be believable if 17 got strong enough to go toe to toe with SSJ3. Then Goku would go Blue and show just how far "he's" come and end the fight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was 17 who stopped the fight and it wasn't because he was getting overwhelmed. I think it was just because he saw enough.

The issue is that Blue should be the "serious" transformation. In Dragonball Z characters rarely trained or even spared in their final form.

Vegeta uses Blue the way its suppose to be used and that makes sense. When he 1 hit KO'd Cabba, when he beat the shyt out of Future Trunks when he was training him.

I don't really care about power levels but Dragonball Z and Super and been all about transformations and when transformations start to lose meaning and significance the show suffers as a whole.
so basically vegeta and goku use blue in 2 totally different ways which doesnt mean exactly that the transformation is weak.. wow what a rare concept:skip:

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically vegeta and goku use blue in 2 totally different ways which doesnt mean exactly that the transformation is weak.. wow what a rare concept:skip:

Well the point is not that the transformation is weak. It's the fact that the transformation has been proven to be vastly powerful.

And how transformations are handled plays a big part on the success of DBZ and Super.

If the writers and doing this on purpose to convey Goku's carefree willingness to go Blue no matter the circumstance to reinforce what Whiss said that he lacked self discipline then that's fine. But if that's the case the writers are doing a very poor job at showing whether that is the intended purpose.

Vegeta's SSJ Blue has been very consistent. But Goku's has been all over the place which causes a lot of unnecessary confusion.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
18010570_1025498964218784_7200582548733819230_n_zpsonwl403u.jpg

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sidebar

HOW THE fukk could Android 17 find love in these streets?

First he looks feminine as hell but I'll park that for now

• He killed...THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE in a blood thirsty killing spree. No emotion. People WOULD REMEMBER HIM.
  • Imagine the intro "hey, what's your name?". ..."My name is Number 17 :sitdown:" like that's gonna work.
  • On a bumble date "hey i recognize you....OH WAIT DIDNT YOU fukkING KILL THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING MY AUNT AND WE HAD TO WISH HER BACK :damn: :merchant:"
  • So he didn't have any traumatic stress syndrome either? Getting fukking EATEN?
  • How could he even get a job as a zookeeper with like 2000 bodies on his record? He doesn't even have a birth certificate either. L
THAT is the most :dahell: thing about DB super so far me :heh:. 18 I get; Krillin seen everything and knows he had no hope at getting a regular chick as bad as 18. But who the fukk would get boo'd up with that killer?