Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Villains like Frieza, Cell, Androids etc. were just naturally powerful like that, without any training at all. If Goku can get to where he is as a low class fighter why is it so implausible for those dudes to make ridiculous gains from training?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Mannnn nikkas been bytching about how the Saiyans were the only ones strong enough to be relevant for damn near a decade and now that they finally decide to power other nikkas up into relevance nikkas bytching about that :martin: I mean the nikka has unlimited stamina, they can easily explain this shyt by saying he trained non stop since being resurrected or that he somehow unlocked the same power as the other robot nikkas except he can absorb ki 24/7. They could even show a flashback of the robot god of destruction randomly taking an interest in him and training him up on some all robots gotta stick together shyt. No way they have this nikka give SSB Goku the fade, straight faced while holding back without some kind of explanation for the shyt. fukk it, while they at it I hope they reveal the 3 eyed nikka race are descendants of angels as Tien gives Goku the fade next

Power levels aside, it was cool af seeing 17 come back as the basically the same nikka he was in Z and the fight was dope. 9/10 episode
Toriyama or somebody else also said in an interview a few years back that since 17 and 18 are modified humans, they still have a slight amount of Ki and age (although at a way slower process)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
17 byke with his own theme :banderas:

And yes, nothing makes sense when it comes to power levels of SSB. None, don't eem try and explain because 17 and Krillin both fought off a SSB Kamehameha. I'm not doubting 17 but they way they wrote that Krillin episode, has everything else off.

I just can't watch this as serious as I would Attack on Titan...
500x1000px-LL-97004d31_4ojeomS.gif

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Villains like Frieza, Cell, Androids etc. were just naturally powerful like that, without any training at all. If Goku can get to where he is as a low class fighter why is it so implausible for those dudes to make ridiculous gains from training?
Basically. Goku started out with a power level of 1 so it makes sense that he had to train all his life to get where he's at now but it's also accepted that if Gohan trained half as hard he would probably be stronger than Goku cause he has more potential. Naturally powerful nikkas are genetically superior and have much more potential than Goku, so even with much less training they can still match Goku. Frieza set the precedence for this shyt with his Golden form so idk why nikkas are acting shocked now

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Yall killing me with this power level bullshyt. Do you simpletons actually believe 17, Krillin, or whoever you want to pick can actually hang with Goku? If Goku wanted to he could wipe out the entire planet but why would he do such a thing? It's called Ki control which was explained by Whis during their training pay attention. Super Saiyan Blue is basically mastery of Ki control. Hopefully this explanation should dead all the crying about SSB and energy levels.

Ki Control 101 for you causal

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Nah, you're right about Ki control but what happened with 17 isn't like the Krillin fight where Goku clearly just went SSB to test him and see if he would bytch out when he seen god level opponents in the tournament. The Krillin shyt wasn't even really a fight, he just threw some Destructo disks at base Goku, then hid the second Goku turned SS until Goku walked into a hole that Krillin made with a hidden Destrocto disk. When Goku went SSB, Krillin just stood there shook, shytting himself until he was like "fukk it, I can't let my daughter see me going out like a bytch :francis:" then he proceeded to almost get vaporized by SSB Goku's Kamehameha. To remove any doubt, they had Goku ask Krillin "So what'll you do now :youngsabo: " when he went SSB to make it clear what his intentions were.

In the 17 fight, 17 beat the shyt out of SS Goku effortlessly until Goku was like "oh shyt I better go blue :merchant:". Then instead of being in awe of SSB like damn near everyone else that has seen the form for the 1st time, 17 just casually commented like
"oh u can turn into that color too huh :stopitslime:" then blocked Goku's SSB kamehameha like it wasn't shyt and proceeded to smack SSB Goku around the skies. On top of that, in case there was any doubt of how strong he was, they had 17 mention that he was holding back the whole time. They were clearly trying to imply that 17 is SSB Goku level at the very least

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:dead: @ the thought of Goku using his most powerful transformation to pull his punches. I swear you head cannon nikkas are the worst. :mjlol:

:russ: I have to ask man, what makes you keep watching this show? Sounds like you never have anything good to say about it:jbhmm: Or a better question is, what things do you like about DBS so far?

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:russ: I have to ask man, what makes you keep watching this show? Sounds like you never have anything good to say about it:jbhmm: Or a better question is, what things do you like about DBS so far?[/QUOTE]

Nothing.

But I just find it hilarious how guys think Goku is transforming into SSB to roll his punches. They are just writitng this story terribly. Since day 1 super has been terrible with power levels. One minute Trunks can do nothing against black, the next he leaps Black's level after virtually little to no training. One minute he gets instant KO by ssj3, the next episode he's dodging and blocking ssb. SMFH

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Nothing.

But I just find it hilarious how guys think Goku is transforming into SSB to roll his punches. They are just writitng this story terribly. Since day 1 super has been terrible with power levels. One minute Trunks can do nothing against black, the next he leaps Black's level after virtually little to no training. One minute he gets instant KO by ssj3, the next episode he's dodging and blocking ssb. SMFH

:russ: But if you don't like anything about DBS, why you stressing yourself out over what people saying about Goku., etc? I mean, it's definitely your right to share your opinions on the show but it just looks as if you aren't enjoying the experience at all so why invest time and energy in something you clearly don't like? I'm just trying to understand the logic here or maybe I'm missing something.