Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Because you accept whatever garbage this show throws at you despite how ludicrous it is. :camby:

The fact that you thought it was ok for fukking Krilling to have a beam struggle with SSB Goku proves how much of a gopher you are.
theres a difference between accepting any garbage and comprehending why certain things happen the way they do, just because you lack the mental capacity to not take things at face value and think that because goku as ssjb isn't killing somebody by breathing in their direction means that ssjb is being nerfed doesnt mean thats actually the case

theres also a difference between being objective and being a weirdo complaining crybaby bytch for the whole almost 2 years since the series has been around yet you still come back to watch every week and give the same reaction.. if something is as horrible as u make super out to be I wouldve stopped watching a long time ago

its not a fukking beam struggle if goku is in control of his own power and can dictate the whole thing and if android 18 had to come kick the beam out of the way to save krillin.. goku going all out against people he's trying to recruit and killing them would do nothing but show that he isnt in control of his own power and defeat the purpose of him scouting their talent

everybody crying about 17 keeping up with goku as if they didnt clearly state he was holding back.. as if frieza with 4 months training didnt fukk him up in that form, as if 17 who was already stronger than frieza trained for 10 years becoming way stronger is impossible.. u nikkas cry about saiyans being the only ones to get power boosts, u complain about goku getting all the shine and then when somebody other than a saiyan or goku does something significant u cry like fakkits

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They been doing that shyt since Dragonball....Goku and Kriliin held back during their first worlds martial arts tournament. Even in DBZ you had Trunks and Goten suppressing their power levels.

It's something that damn near every character in the series has done at one point or another.
Nikkas memories short af bruh

The biggest lesson Vegeta got from going to earth is that they control/suppress their power level. By the time he got to Namek he taught himself how to do it

shyt the reason Gohan and Krillin even survived on Namek was because they could lower their ki to undetectable levels

Raizan

Pro
Daps
theres a difference between accepting any garbage and comprehending why certain things happen the way they do, just because you lack the mental capacity to not take things at face value and think that because goku as ssjb isn't killing somebody by breathing in their direction means that ssjb is being nerfed doesnt mean thats actually the case

theres also a difference between being objective and being a weirdo complaining crybaby bytch for the whole almost 2 years since the series has been around yet you still come back to watch every week and give the same reaction.. if something is as horrible as u make super out to be I wouldve stopped watching a long time ago

its not a fukking beam struggle if goku is in control of his own power and can dictate the whole thing and if android 18 had to come kick the beam out of the way to save krillin.. goku going all out against people he's trying to recruit and killing them would do nothing but show that he isnt in control of his own power and defeat the purpose of him scouting their talent

everybody crying about 17 keeping up with goku as if they didnt clearly state he was holding back.. as if frieza with 4 months training didnt fukk him up in that form, as if 17 who was already stronger than frieza trained for 10 years becoming way stronger is impossible.. u nikkas cry about saiyans being the only ones to get power boosts, u complain about goku getting all the shine and then when somebody other than a saiyan or goku does something significant u cry like fakkits

Truth. I'm glad that the other characters are getting some screen time. And the whole thing with Krillin, people need to see that tactics and smarts matter just as much as power. Vegeta especially wouldn't have gotten himself wrecked as often and badly as he has in the past if he just used a bit of strategy instead of just rushing head first into a battle. Intelligence is what is keeping the weaker characters relevant, something the saiyans are sorely lacking.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
See you next week

shyt is hilarious, that dude is mad every single week :mjlol:

I stopped watching after the Goku Black/Zamasu saga ended, they screwed up the ending for that and it looks like things have mostly sucked since then too :yeshrug: (actually, I also watched that assassination of Goku mini-arc too)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Damn nikkas mad in here:lolbron:

Episode was decent, 17 was cool but I've always hated forests, islands and jungles in anime and most media so I'm ready for the next recruitment. Where's Tien the god at?