Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is it just me or can everybody force Goku to use SSB? :mjlol:

I'm fully expecting Master Roshi to get the better of regular Super Saiyan Goku at this point.

That said, I definitely think 17 will ends up spilling the beans to his sister. She's gonna be pissed at Goku.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop making shyt up. Stop, stop, stop. Stop with the head cannon. You really don't see that you're passing off what you think is happening as facts? Your post is garbage.

where was 'making shyt up' at?....where am i passing off shyt that 'i think happened, but didnt'?....when goku first turned ss, he didnt go away so he could learn how to control it/his power while ss?...after he learned to control it & while getting stronger, wasnt he just going ss for the hell of it, but wasnt going all out?...while fighting people as ss, didnt he used to not fight at full power just for the hell of it?...

that's the same shyt he's doing with blue....he's gotten a better control of it/the power levels while blue, and him going blue for the hell of it shows that...the fact he can go blue and not destroy everyone cause he can control his power levels shows that....but you and other cats just see blue and think 'blue means god level power, destroy.....why isnt he destroying shyt/people?'....and that's never been how goku has been written....seriously, we talking about the character that didnt go ss3 against vegeta just cause he didnt want to, but yet yall finding it hard to believe he can control his power levels while blue....lol get out of here....

...you need to take your own advice: get out your own head, and go off what they've shown....

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is it just me or can everybody force Goku to use SSB? :mjlol:

I'm fully expecting Master Roshi to get the better of regular Super Saiyan Goku at this point.

That said, I definitely think 17 will ends up spilling the beans to his sister. She's gonna be pissed at Goku.
17 Gunna tell 18 resulting krillen finding out...Gohan Gunna tell piccolo cuz Gohan won't keep a secret from his dad:francis::deadmanny:..Krillen will tell tien/master R:bryan:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DB Super has been like 80% fighting in a show that is about figting that people F O R Y E A R S have complained about not enough fighting and too much powering up and filler....

I have nothing to complain about on strength of that alone.
If it was more like DBZ, we would've been way over 100 episodes by now and people would've complained about it as well :smh:

I like the pacing of this

The Trunks saga is the only arc that isn't based on the movies and it isn't a tournament And It was 30 episodes long....what's to complain about?
Notice how we ain't see the picture :wtb:
Even Goku was suspect he was like you married nikka?? :mjgrin: Lemme see:mjpls:
17::lupe: you really wanna see them huh*whips out Google images with android efficiency*
I won't ask you how :wow:

He was probably thinking *please don't touch the screen or swipe left/right*:lupe:

He was quick to say they don't live on the island too :mjpls:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every episode yall nikkas are like...

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

I said this ain't dbz, we can't crunch numbers and use pythagorean theorem n shyt to figure out who's stronger than who anymore...them days is over. let it go...watch it and stfu,

with that said.... shyt is fire. :ohlawd:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I haven't watched an episode since the Gohan poison episode, what the fukk am I reading???:dwillhuh:

:laff: 17 has kids? 17 going toe to toe with SSB? :laff: