Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I agree with the blasphemous SSB usage. But I REALLY hope they stretch the Jiren v Goku battle over at least 3 eps. The main thing I hate about Super is how rushed it feels sometimes. They really need to slow this battle down to DBZ levels.
Edit: ALSO, I want to see more of that classic stank face when somebody feels the nasty energy come from a fighter when he powers up to high levels.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I agree with the blasphemous SSB usage. But I REALLY hope they stretch the Jiren v Goku battle over at least 3 eps. The main thing I hate about Super is how rushed it feels sometimes. They really need to slow this battle down to DBZ levels.
Edit: ALSO, I want to see more of that classic stank face when somebody feels the nasty energy come from a fighter when he powers up to high levels.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacts

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Quoted for emphasis. In DBZ, nikkas were straight SHOOK when a fighter powered up to maximum or started swagging hard on them. :merchant:

Krillin: ". . .Whole planet s'gonna explode! :merchant: :damn: :mjcry: "

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Quoted for emphasis. In DBZ, nikkas were straight SHOOK when a fighter powered up to maximum or started swagging hard on them. :merchant:

Krillin: ". . .Whole planet s'gonna explode! :merchant: :damn: :mjcry: "

Now THAT's a muhfuccin power up! :salute:
I miss how they used to layer the ki aura. That semi transparency looked nice af

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
another good episode....the show really hitting it's groove now....i like how they showing what each member brings to the team...

it's looking like unis 7 & 6 vs everyone else....cause champa not liking how the other unis are talking shyt...

goku got toppo shook...man cant even drink a glass of water without thinking about goku lol....also like how they teasing/building up jiren like he gonna be that muthafukka....jiren vs goku gonna be one for the ages....

lol at people overacting to the 17 vs goku preview....i highly doubt goku goes ssb to actually fight 17...i think he'll fight him as a reg ss, and then he'll go ssb to fight the aliens that show up just to show 17 who run shyt.....which leads to my next thing:

goku hasnt gone all out against anyone since hit (he was about to with toppo, but the grand priest stopped it), which lets me know they really saving that next transformation for something special....

also, if people havent noticed, they are showing why goku that dude....while recruiting others, he's been training, getting stronger, and working on tactics every episode with each recruit...ex: he sparred with buu in reg form, think about that for a sec...i think while everyone else gonna be running around training & frantic, once he finishes recruiting everyone, goku just gonna chill the last couple hours before the tourney...which shows he not worried bout nothing and ready to get it on.....side note: it's gonna freak beerus out lol...

...they doing a hell of a job setting it up...and i cant wait to see how this plays out....
Nah Toppo not scared he didn't go all out either and got pissed when he realized Goku ripped his gucci suit:birdman:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GqFnFy0.jpg

I spit my water out when I saw this on episode 69 :mjlol:

smiling :mjpls:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this shyt really is on some fast forward shyt...

like slow the fukk down... he must think this is what fans want.
Probably from people complaining DBZ dragged too long at times

Having 3 episodes straight where all they pretty much do is power up :mjlol:

Reminds me of Resident Evil 7 how the fans wanted the horror aspect of it brought back to the series so they tuned it into silent hill :dahell:

Those Japanese are just too extra sometimes :pachaha: