Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
house of kakarot looking funny in the light.

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

gohan going back to piccolo like he 8 and shyt, but he so weak piccolo might be stronger than him at this point. goku said this shyt too advanced for trunks and goten but he and his son getting that work from everybody.
abc.png

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

gohan going back to piccolo like he 8 and shyt, so weak piccolo might be stronger than him at this point. goku said this shot too advanced for trunks and goten but he and his son getting that work from everybody.
abc.png
Piccolo been stronger since the start of super

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

gohan going back to piccolo like he 8 and shyt, but he so weak piccolo might be stronger than him at this point. goku said this shyt too advanced for trunks and goten but he and his son getting that work from everybody.
abc.png
i dont know whats worst gohan 7 years after cell games or gohan after buu saga(now):scust::scust:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really like Bulma on this show

I used to find her so annoying and other than her dragon radar pretty much useless

She's a major character here. She gets things done and shes showing off her intelligence way more than the other shows

Chichi is annoying as all hell :why:

Vegeta is winning :wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'll laugh if Dyspo ends up being related to Beerus or Champa maybe their younger brother or a cousin. Toppo was looking smooth with that suit, Goku most have really irritated him. Should be interesting seeing Android 17. It seems like 17 may be between the third or fourth strongest in universe 7 but most likely the latter due Gohan getting a power boost later in the arc.
He looks like a rabbit tho

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I agree and I think It's also because creators don't care about the material the same way the "fanatics" do. They be motivated and into it at first but after 30 years it just becomes a job. They lose the interest and desire to keep everything properly tied together. With each year they start to give less and less of a fukk.

It was the same way with George Lucas and Star Wars.

It's a damn shame that the writers lose motivation and inspiration in their later projects. I think they should hire young individuals to co-write and bring in new sound ideas. But some of these old writers are too stubborn, conservative and inflexible.