Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll laugh if Dyspo ends up being related to Beerus or Champa maybe their younger brother or a cousin. Toppo was looking smooth with that suit, Goku most have really irritated him. Should be interesting seeing Android 17. It seems like 17 may be between the third or fourth strongest in universe 7 but most likely the latter due Gohan getting a power boost later in the arc.
You forgetting about Piccolo who should be fourth, and then you got 18/17 or tien rounding out the top 5.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
17 is gonna be stronger than piccolo, they were the same during the cell saga and 17 supposedly got stronger.. I'd say piccolo got stronger too but I remember him getting bodied by a ginyu level frieza soldier:mjpls:

its gonna be

Goku
Vegeta
Buu/Gohan interchangable

Piccolo
Tien
Krillin
Roshi

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:rudy: order is terrible. When has piccolo ever been stronger than buu?
Piccolo was the 3rd strongest in Super when it came to the Z fighters; exactly why Goku and Vegata was shocked when Gohan told him Freeza murked Piccolo

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Toppo not scared he didn't go all out either and got pissed when he realized Goku ripped his gucci suit:birdman:

naw, toppo shook...you saw how paralyzed he got by just looking at the color of the water lol....he banking on jiren being about to beat goku.....what he need to worry about is vegeta, whose gonna want to try him after goku hyped up his power level....

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 is gonna be stronger than piccolo, they were the same during the cell saga and 17 supposedly got stronger.. I'd say piccolo got stronger too but I remember him getting bodied by a ginyu level frieza soldier:mjpls:

its gonna be

Goku
Vegeta
Buu/Gohan interchangable

Piccolo
Tien
Krillin
Roshi
Hopefully that not the case, because Piccolo went to Hyperbolic Time Chamber after their fight, and has been training since.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

its gonna be

Goku
Vegeta
Buu/Gohan interchangable

Piccolo
Tien
Krillin
Roshi
:camby: interchangeable my ass, gohan prolly need to be like 4 spots down.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

its gonna be

Goku
Vegeta
Buu/Gohan interchangable

Piccolo
Tien
Krillin
Roshi
That was Togama that gave Piccolo that work and not the Ginyu that Gohan fought:ufdup:

The Freeza saga seems like a eternity ago, even with them zipping through episodes n sagas:mindblown:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You forgetting about Piccolo who should be fourth, and then you got 18/17 or tien rounding out the top 5.
I totally forgot about Piccolo, I wonder if he can come up against Goku in SSB? I wonder what new power up Tien has in store? LOL, I forgot about Buu he could be 3rd or 4th. 17 would be probably between 4 5 or 6 bracket.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Did they rebuild the time chamber yet? Could see goku and vegeta going in again or gohan if vegeta wanna spend that time with the baby. I wanna see everyone reactions to finding out the universe gonna be erased lol.