Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quoted for emphasis. In DBZ, nikkas were straight SHOOK when a fighter powered up to maximum or started swagging hard on them. :merchant:

Krillin: ". . .Whole planet s'gonna explode! :merchant: :damn: :mjcry: "

Edit: ALSO, I want to see more of that classic stank face when somebody feels the nasty energy come from a fighter when he powers up to high levels.

:russ: Piccolo stayed on some
I've...... Never felt power like this before:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Anybody who got Buu equal or over Gohan smoking that good crack. In no universe will Buu ever be on Gohan level. Trust me come tournament time we gone see mystic Gohan in the flesh.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who got Buu equal or over Gohan smoking that good crack. In no universe will Buu ever be on Gohan level. Trust me come tournament time we gone see mystic Gohan in the flesh.

Yeah but as of the latest episode Buu is third. In fact let me do the proper rankings.

Kakarot
Vegeta
Buu
Gohan
Piccolo
Tien
Krillin
Roshi

Uncle Kendrick

Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Yeah but as of the latest episode Buu is third. In fact let me do the proper rankings.

Kakarot
Vegeta
Buu
Gohan
Piccolo
Tien
Krillin
Roshi

Bro you have to take into account everything not just what you see in the moment. There's nothing to argue about Gohan is way stronger than buu that's a fact. Must you be reminded of what Gohan did to super Buu?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you have to take into account everything not just what you see in the moment. There's nothing to argue about Gohan is way stronger than buu that's a fact. Must you be reminded of what Gohan did to super Buu?
Gohan didn't just stop progressing. Dude got WEAKER. Super Buu was during adult Gohan Prime but he threw fighting in the bushes after that.

Daps
Reppin
London
Goku going to have to teleport Piccollo to New Namek so that he can explain the situation to his people and have their best merge with him so that he can get that much needed power boost.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

If Gohan was stronger than Buu he wouldn't have let Frieza and his crew style on him. He could barely keep his Super Saiyan form going.

:hhh:

That's why Piccolo said he needs to train Gohan's body, it's weak. Goathan is coming back, just wait for it.

Uncle Kendrick

Daps
Reppin
Brick City
If Gohan was stronger than Buu he wouldn't have let Frieza and his crew style on him. He could barely keep his Super Saiyan form going.

That's why Piccolo said he needs to train Gohan's body, it's weak. Goathan is coming back, just wait for it.

It's called ring rust I don't understanding why people expected Gohan to go 0-100 real quick knowing he gave up fighting and training to become a professor thats not real.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think Gohan will be back like people want him to be back.

He'll train but still not quit get to where he needs to be, then he'll have a moment where he realizes he's weak, not a fighter, and can't protect his friends and family and then he'll have an out burst of his hidden power and be a factor again. But that's all Gohan is. A Trump card that can only be called out during dire circumstances. Which isn't a bad thing and I actually like that about his character.

Someone with immense power within but struggles with the will to unleash it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm anticipating the next episode brehs :to:

Dragonball back :blessed:

fukk what anyone says

Future Trunks saga DBZ<<<Future Trunks saga DBS :umad:

That DBS future Trunks saga was good....damn good:feedme:

I honestly hated the Super continuation of the Trunks Saga. Nothing redeemable during any of those episodes.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: what's the point of having that fighting power if your fighting instincts and techniques are mediocre. Krillin just proved that against him.

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
Do 17 and 18 even have the capability to get stronger? Or are they just as strong as Dr. Gero made them?

Until proven otherwise, I'm gonna say no, so my rankings are:

Goku
Vegeta
Buu
Gohan (for now, will pass Buu soon probably, but he better not pass Goku and Vegeta)
Piccolo
Krillin
Tien (haven't seen him in a long while, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's stronger than Krillin when we do)
Roshi

How are Gohan and Piccolo going to train in 37 hours(no time chamber)? :beli:

Get ready for a Fusion Dance practice montage :skip:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Do 17 and 18 even have the capability to get stronger? Or are they just as strong as Dr. Gero made them?

Until proven otherwise, I'm gonna say no, so my rankings are:

Goku
Vegeta
Buu
Gohan (for now, will pass Buu soon probably, but he better not pass Goku and Vegeta)
Piccolo
Krillin
Tien (haven't seen him in a long while, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's stronger than Krillin when we do)
Roshi

Get ready for a Fusion Dance practice montage :skip:

Always assume every character in Dbz has the ability to get stronger.