Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
u do realize this show been off for like almost 20yrs right? it actually has to let u catch up on the z fighters and whats been going on since it went off and shyt. What kind of idiot expects a fukking fight to go down within 5 eps :dahell: i mean shyt even in the original series after a saga there were more than a few eps of the z fighters just living there days and training til another threat happened. This isnt a new anime breh it doesnt have to drop a fight scene against the good guy and bad guy to get u interested, your already interested cuz its fukking DRAGON BALL!!
Fall back litte dude, are you going to tell me the first 3 episodes have been nothing but filler? I understand character development but there's no reason to not have a side plot that devils the story with the deep back story of Dragonball Z.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
uhh yea....u dont have a site for your anime yet or something? all u gotta do is hit up a main anime site at like 1pm or something on sunday and it'll be there
If I did would I be in here asking if it's out yet?
The first 2 episodes I've seen off links people drop in this thread.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Fall back litte dude, are you going to tell me the first 3 episodes have been nothing but filler? I understand character development but there's no reason to not have a side plot that devils the story with the deep back story of Dragonball Z.
do u know wat filler means in terms of anime? lol no it hasnt been filler, they've been catching u up on the z fighters while also showing beerus's journey to finally getting to earth.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
be patient fellas, the 1st 5 eps will cover battle of gods, then we wil lget into the real shyt

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
im tempted to make this my wallpaper :wow:

6c4QqTS.jpg

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
This episode was fukking trash. Once again, absolutely nothing happened.

To make matters worse, the next episode will focus on Pilaf and his bumass goons which nobody asked for or cares about.

i actually like how they're easing into things. letting us chill with the characters before things heat up.